• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What upcoming movies are you looking forward to?

Zynni

I don't go to the movies very often, but when I do, it's usually because it's something I've really been looking forward to. Like recently, I saw Star Wars. Now, I'm looking forward to the WoW movie, if it actually finally hits theaters this summer.

Are there any movies that you are looking forward to seeing?

Werbung:
I was so disappointed with Star Wars, I'm not even that bothered about he next one because people are picking faults with the new characters and plots.

I guess I want to see how Ben Affleck fares as Batman, but that's because he was slated before he even set foot in the studio.

The new Bourne film is out,and I want to go and see that and also Absolutely Fabulous. I'm a bit tired of the Marvel and superhero films that have been out because we all know they must live as they have more films coming out.

I don't go that often to the cinema only because it's expensive and I know they will come out on DVD soon.

Werbung:
I never go to the movies but two that I am wanting to currently see would be Bad Mom and Vaxxed. Those are both high up on my must see list. Last time I went to the movies was over 3 years ago, so I'll probably be seeing those when they come out on DVD also.

Back