• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What is your favorite color of jeans?

claudine

I've never been a big fan of jeans, I don't find them comfortable nor pretty, so I don't wear them often. The truth is that I have only one pair of them. I don't need more, since I prefer to wear skirts anyway.
My jeans are black. It's the only color that I like:)
What is your favorite color of jeans?

2525109-992769-heap-of-jeans-of-different-colors.jpg

Werbung:
My favorite jeans are plain black skinny jeans, which I find really versatile. They're also comfortable as they're worn in. I hate wearing new jeans as they're still so stiff.

I love black jeans, white jeans, blue jeans, ripped jeans. I love any jeans. I think skinny jeans can looks so simple and casual, yet really sexy.

Claudine, I am the complete opposite. I can't remember the last time I wore a skirt and I would love to start wearing more skirts and dresses. I just feel like if I did it now everyone would be like. Oh wow you're wearing a skirt. :/

I love the black skinny jeans. I feel that I am able to combine them with everything that I have and because of the color, I feel less weird about wearing them with ‘dressier’ items. I enjoy a good pair of jeans but the black ones have to be my absolute favorite. I do not tend to wear the ripped jeans very much though.

I prefer black as well. A good pair of black jeans can be paired with almost anything. They're very versatile.

I still like good old blue jeans too, but a great pair of black jeans is a must have.

My favorite jeans are a dark indigo or black jeans. I usually have skinny jeans with lycra in them to stop the baggy knees and they also dry quicker and don't shrink.

My favorite jeans are skinny jeans, blue jeans, white jeans, red jeans, white jeans and not so much ripped jeans. I only have 1 pair of ripped jeans. I like black jeans as well because you can wear them with anything.

Werbung:
Back