• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What I suggest for a update!

saraerose

I think we should have our profile picture to be as we set it up on our page.

What I mean is, you can't see the profile pic when it's outside the profile. You just see a ?. :mad:

It's been annyoing me, how about you guys? =P

Werbung:
I'm not sure if I understand you.
There are two pictures in the forum: your avatar is displayed with every post and your profile picture is just this: a picture only displayed in your profile.

There it shows up your avatar...

I click on User CP, then under settings & options I click edit avatar it takes me to current avatar beneath it has a round button like, that should let me click it to take away no avatar but instead it just stays there, its green and right near the button it says "Do not use an avatar" So I have clicked it so many times and it doesn't let me do anything. I've tried reset fields and still nothing.

I click on User CP, then under settings & options I click edit avatar it takes me to current avatar beneath it has a round button like, that should let me click it to take away no avatar but instead it just stays there, its green and right near the button it says "Do not use an avatar" So I have clicked it so many times and it doesn't let me do anything. I've tried reset fields and still nothing.

I do NOT understand you!!! lol

Werbung:
Back