• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Does Your Sunday Hold In Store?

Snowbaby

What's everyone up to today then?

It's a typical Sunday feeling for me so far today... half asleep, hair standing on end due to can't be bothered washing and styling it
<
, in my comfy clothes....

Any of you have anything interesting or exciting planned for today?
<

Werbung:
* Has just woken up and been described as "The Living Dead" by Lottie *

Sorry, just a normal kind of day for me - a pub lunch with Lottie's dad, some company paperwork, topped off with some lounging around on the Internet until silly o'clock.

Boring and perfect...a coffie in the morning, a walk with my dog, lunch, hanging on the net, going in the cinema to watch Pirates of the Carribean 3
<

Got up at 7am.... Did not much.... and am waiting for thistle to get home, which should be about 20mins now
<

Otherwise, I was supposed to study today, but im not in the mood, so I will have to catch up during the week.

I am lounging...just got off the phone with my little brother. I get to start getting ready for work in another few hours, but will be working in my yard in the sunshine soon...

One set of bad neighbors has moved out, and my good friend is moving in, so we are all pulling together and helping prep the house for her to move in. It's a lot of work, we tore down the entire deck, and had to scrub the walls inside and are going to paint soon, but it is worth it!! I may go and help, or just watch...

It's another good day...

BUMMER!!!!

I had to update, because the rest of my Sunday entailed getting so drunk after work that I was on the couch miserable all day on Monday...I had 2 tons of fun, however...before the hangover, of course!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (*Jo* @ Jun 20 2007, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I hate sundays, its just an agonising wait for monday and we all hate mondays....don't we???[/b]
No, I love Mondays...it's the first day of my weekend...

Soooo, today I am going to sit here and try to get out of my funky depressed mood before work...I am sure it will work...I also need to tidy my messy house, a hurricane must have hit while i was sleeping...

right it is sunday... i think i forgot what the weekend was anymore... everything kinda runs together...

went to the bar and had a couple of drinks... so yeah i have had a good sunday lol

I'm all eaten by the mosquitoes (God I hope I spelled it right, lol), I'm nervous about my job and irritated by some aspects of my private life..other than that, it was a wonderful day, really!
<

Werbung:
Back