• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

What Are / Were Your Favourite/ Worst Subjects At School?

Lottie

I preferred the art based subjects rather than the academic. English Language and Literature is where I excelled the most, leading me to reading English Lit at University.

The worst subject for me was Maths. I was and still am utterly hopeless when it comes to figures. I didn't like geography either and in heinsight should have taken History which really interests me now.

Werbung:
Like I said in the other thread, I really only liked English. I did all the levels by 11th grade.

I was terrible at Math and Science. I'm like you Lottie, it just doesn't click with me. Thank goodness for calculators!

I'm like you two girls. I like literature and don't like science..hence, I loved learning foreign languages, history of art, literature (what's your English subject, is my Croatian, and we learnt about literature as well, through historical periods), sociology, ethics, philiosophy, history..and I didn't like maths..ok, I didn't hate chemistry that much, but I seriousley didn't like biology and physics. I liked geography though...but don't remember much of it
<

What was I good at? Psychology.... It was probably my favourite.....

But who knows, I can't say I excelled... I'm more levelled over many different subjects. Im good with english (winks at lottie)... and good with figures.... So.... yeah....

Worst subject was probably..... Biology.... I lost interest in that way too early...

I loved English, Maths, History and foreign languages...

Geography I dropped as soon as I could and I would't have taken any science subjects if they hadn't made them compulsary...oh and I hated PE too.

iv been out of school for a while now:p but while i was there history and legal studies my worst would probably have had to have been maths and science because i was never really good at them so i tended to get bored

my favorite subject is probably art, even tho I'm not a very good artist. But basically anything with one of my favorite teachers in it. But I hated SPANISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First year had a teacher who knew their stuff, 2nd year had a teacher who was actually a history teacher so I 4got most things & I dropped out the third year because she assumed we knew everything we were suppose to & it wasn't happening.

Werbung:
I hated P.E. It was terrible!!!!!! Almost as bad as Spanish. I hated running & partner activities. We had stupid stuff like piggy back rides & with someone who already has a bad back it aint good.

Back