• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Welcome back to Girlpowerforum.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

you probably all read the sad message that the Girlpowerforum will go offline - but now we are back and the forum will never go down again!

I want to say thank you to Snowbaby who handed over the forum to me, I hope together we will be able to develop the forum further. If you have any proposals or problems you can either send me a PM or post it in the support forum.

A few words to my person: my name is Walter, I have a son eleven years old, my girl friend Margit (who will also act as a moderator if I'm absent) and a job in the IT industry. One of my hobbies (besides photography) is running forums and I'm pretty constant and successfully at that :)
English is not my native language (in fact I'm from Austria) so bear with me when not each of my sentences makes much sense to you or sounds stranger than intended :D

Both Snowbaby and thistle will stay moderators and will be active on the forum and I hope I can get in contact with the others, too.

Many things will stay the same but a few things will change.
You probably already noticed the new forum software, it was necessary as all my 17 forums run the same software and this way it's much easier for me to run the sites technically. But all your posts and private messages where converted and are still here. Unfortunately this is not the case with the passwords, if you can read this post but can not login to the forum you will have to reset your password here to get in (simply click on the link).

If your signature looks strange then maybe you have used HTML-code which is no longer allowed due to security concerns. Of course the software is able to handle HTML, but it's too dangerous. Every hacker is able to crack a forum or to send malicious code to the users if he is allowed to use HTML inside the forum.

The forum software has some nice and shiny features - feel free to try them out:
  • social groups
  • pictures and albums
  • you can modify your own user page (via the "User CP", the user control panel in the menu above)
  • I already installed some games

The future
In the weeks and months following I will do some advetising for the board to attract new users, add more games and, if the users here want to have their own Blog, I will add one.

I hope you will enjoy the forum,

Kind regards
Walter

Werbung:
:D:D:D:D

Welcome back indeed !! I'm sure everyone wil join me in welcoming Walter as our new Admin ... big props to you for agreeing to take on GP

*hugs to all*

Yeah, couldn't really have this place without me.... Can't even keep me out by banning me!!! :p

Nice to meet you walter.

Hope this site performs the way you want :)

Pffft..... this place needs my energy. I'm like a hydro power plant for a forum :p

... Or perhaps more like a dancing santa :D

Welcome! If even banning you can't stop you you are probably in the right forum! :)

Thankyou... And if your thinking about re-banning me... I must warn you I am fluent in forum Kung Foo.

I am crouching poster, hidden topic :D

It's good to have the boards back online. We didn't have HTML allowance in signature on the old board, it's the way the conversion to the new software was worked. (I've seen it on another site).

You'll just have to all go and pretty your siggies again!! How exciting!!!

Glad I got the email! I couldn't find GP again, as my computer at home has been down. I'm glad to be back though, and welcome Walter!!

Just one question... why is/was Subby banned? I see that in a few threads...

I'm glad I got the email to come back. I lost the link in the meantime!

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back