• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Wanna Be A Staff Member? Read Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowbaby

Wanna help out with Girl Power? I would like to get you lot involved a bit more in the running of the site. I'm looking for some people to help me with the posting of the following:
  • * Latest celebrity News
    * Latest health news
    * latest pregnancy news
    * latest birth/baby news
    * jokes
    * new polls for the Polling Station
I don't expect whoever volunteers, to post every day but even just now and again will help me out.

Interested? Reply in this thread
<

Snowy
<

Werbung:
Excellent!!! What would you most like to do? Choose one from the above list, whatever you think suits you best.

For the news items, I normally go to Google News, type in "birth" or "pregnancy" or "women's health" and use their news stories. It doesn't take much.

I would like one news story per day from each of the topics, but if you can't post it daily then I can do day about with whoever does.... As long as GP has at least one news article per day that's fine by me.

I've been finding it difficult to get news posted in the mornings what with work and such like. Nice to see you guys taking an interest, I wasn't sure if anyone would reply
<

Thanks
<

Some gossip, birth, pregnancy.
Are you going to open a new section for gossip?
or have you already got one but i have not seen
<

I'll try and find some jokes too

In other words i'll proberly end up doing a bit of everything
<
as usual
<

What I had intended was for each person to pick one topic... that way we can spread it out a bit more.

If I assign everything to one person, and that person can't make it online for a few days, then nothing gets posted, see? Where as if you choose one topic, and other people chose a topic each, chances are at least one thing will be posted per day.

And yes, I have created a "News Poster" group to add you guys into, if you decide to take on the role.

Well i will take celeb news then

and if I find anything else that someone as not put on in other sections can i chuck that up??????

I'd rather you just stick to your own topic, incase they come on later only to find something has been posted already.

Is that ok?

<

chaz, I've moved you over, and you have a custom title above your group logo (which I will try to redo with news poster on it!) which says Celebrity News Poster.
  • Try to limit to one or two posts per day as I don't want the news section flooded either. Also, I add some to the front page so we only need a few in there.
  • Post them in the Front Page News area.
  • Please don't copy and paste full articles, as that is plagiarism which can cause trouble! Have a look at what I have posted in there already and then at the sources, and you'll soon catch on
    <
  • ALWAYS add the Source link at the end of an article.

No probs, I have posted news today, so there is no rush.

Thanks again for your support and help, it's very much appreciated
<

***EDIT:- Nice team icon there chaz
<

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back