• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

User Ranks Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowbaby

Heya :wave2:

I thought I'd enlist you guys for ideas.... I've just realised that some of you are almost at the last user rank, and thought we could add in some more. I want to keep them "girlie" or baby related.... ideas?

Currently they go like this:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
User Levels Explained:-

The "User Level" is based on the number of posts you make on the forum.
  • 0 - 24 = Egg
    25 - 49 = Foetus
    50 - 99 = Baby
    100 - 174 = Bum Shuffler
    175 - 249 = Crawler
    250 - 324 = Toddler
    325 - 499 = Child
    500 - 999 = Teenager
    1000+ = Lady

Post your ideas here
<
[/b]

Werbung:
On the new ones I think teenager and teeny bopper should be switched - I've always seen teeny boppers as being around 11 and 12 years old
<

I would tend to agree with you pots, but to save any confusion, porbably best not to change the ranks that people have reached already - I learned that one
<

If you can think of anything that better fits in between Teenager and Pop Princess? Maybe something like shower singer
<
I dunno... suggestions please??

ooooh!! Nice suggestion, but I think if we can, we should add onto the end, so it doesn't muck up whatpeople have reached, if that makes sense?

Werbung:
Originally posted by Snowbaby@Aug 7 2005, 10:48 PM
I would tend to agree with you pots, but to save any confusion, porbably best not to change the ranks that people have reached already - I learned that one
<

If you can think of anything that better fits in between Teenager and Pop Princess? Maybe something like shower singer
<
I dunno... suggestions please??
<

Good point Snowy
<

Hmm I'll get back to you on that one though *ponders*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back