• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Upgrade To Site - Please Be Patient!

Werbung:
Ok.. hours later, finally we have an upgrade on the front page.

Can I ask you all please please.... if anyone cannot view any pages, or cannot use any of the functions.... PLEASE post in here and let me know. If you don't tell me... I don't know!!!

It's very late right now, and I've not gone through the entire settings of the homepage, so there may very well be things that need sorted out. Let me know!! There are only the default links in the navigation menu:

• Home
    Forum
    Blog
    Image Gallery
    Shoutbox
    Downloads
    News
    TopSite
    Reviews
    Quotes
I will add our custom ones tomorrow evening hopefully.

At the moment, there is only a default skin template on the homepage... I am yet to figure out how to change this, so bare with me
<

Thanks for your patience, I know the site was unavailable for most of this evening, but I wanted to keep going and get it back online with the portal features as soon as I could.

Snowy
<

Just a quick update.... The blog and shoutbox times seem to be correct by me... It should pick up the time from your forum time settings. And..... the blogs are in English!!!!
<

No i will not be patient.... !!!!!! lol

Um the only thing i have noticed is that im not getting the little images next to the navigation links....

Ooooh I take that back, it must be for all skins... I just need to change the file path to the images... Will be fixed tonight
<

Ok I've fixed it on all skins... and it's ok on my screen but my work pc has a tendancy to show an old cached version... is it ok for you now?

Werbung:
Back