• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Underweight/Overweight?

clauemi

I am about 30 pounds overweight and would love to lose those but it is so difficult. I do exercise a few times a week but kind of pointless when I can't fight the cravings I get. I also tend to pig out when I am stressed out and lately I have been very stressed. I think I am going to stop going to the grocery store all together and just send someone else to buy the food, otherwise I will be tempted to buy junk food.

Werbung:
I used to be underweight, but now I'm all good :) I'm eating A LOT these days, and I'm feeling healthy.
I personally don't believe in dieting, although this is just my opinion, and I have no idea how it feels to be overweight, and trying to lose weight. I just feel that eating is the best part of life, so why stop? Dieting is the lazy way to lose weight. Exercise is the way to go. Although, I wouldn't know. I just love food :D

I admit it, I am considered fluffy. If I didn't know any better, I would swear at night, all the stuff the hubby ate sneaks over and turns into fat/fluffies on me! It doesn't help that I have started menopause.

I need to lose about 20-25lbs myself. I have always been chunky even as a kid and I hated it. And still hate it to this day. I decided I was going to start walking as I am out of shape. Really can't afford to join a gym and at least walking is free. I may not lose the weight as fast as I want to. But at least I have a goal in mind. Dieting and eating properly is kind of hard for my husband and I as we are on a very limited budget and need to eat cheaply. Needless to say we do eat a lot of pasta, but it's cheap. I know, not good for wanting to loose weight. As well as eating a lot of eggs. I have chickens and throughout the whole year they are providing us eggs to eat.

I also used to be underweight but now I think I am a little overweight of maybe utmost 3 pounds. It was just fine with me but definitely would like to flatten more my belly. I had gained some of it just recently because of inactivity or lack of enough exercise. I could just do brisk walking sometimes and some stretches or situps.

All I have to say is that losing weight is not about stop eating, it's about getting a good exercise every day and not eating so much that you can't walk when you leave the table. It's that easy!
I have the same problem as you. My emotions take over and the only thing that comforts me is a chilled glass of coke or a yummy pizza. Damn, I just love it. And you know what? I don't have to stop eating pizzas or stop drinking coke just because I want to lose weight, because as long as my body gets to excersise every day for a good hour or two I can eat what the frigg I want! I hope you girls listen to me! AND HEY...DOWN WITH SIZE ZERO! love to ya'll

I'm underweight. I eat normally, I eat the same stuff my parents do, but I'm only 98 lbs. Ectomorph here, sadly.

I'm overweight and have been most of my life. I accepted it for a very long time and didn't really try anything to do to get rid of it. Recently I decided to do something about it so that I could be a healthier me. My weight was getting really out of control. I think I've finally started to get it down though and hopefully will be able to continue onto a healthier me.

I am slightly overweight, but not the point that I'm actively trying to lose weight. My body's 'happy weight' is what I am now, and it's much easier/healthier for me to maintain this than to constantly restrict my intake to try to get smaller and stay that way.

I used to weigh more and it was obvious I was overweight, but I'm pretty content with things now. :)

I'm considered a normal weight, but for awhile I was about 8 lbs overweight. I lost the 8 lbs (plus 25+ more).. now I'm looking to gain more muscle and get rid of excess fat on my body.

As far as cravings go, the less sugar/simple carbs like white bread you put in your body, the less cravings you get. I used to eat so unhealthy! Junk food everyday.. ice cream, chocolate, white pasta, pizza, bread, 3-6 sodas a day!.. never any veggies. Then I decided to cut out all junk.. I rarely ever got sweet cravings anymore. Around Christmas time I ate a bunch of junk food, I didn't gain any permanent wait but I am struggling again with cravings. Just eat lots of lean protein (chicken, tuna, other fish, lean beef, turkey, etc.) and cut out sweets for a couple weeks.. it's hard at first, but you will stop craving bad foods after awhile.

I have always been an overweight ever since my birth. I have tried going on a diet but since this is my built, I would never really lose a lot of weight. I have also tried slimming pills, it worked for me but I do not want to keep on using it cause I am afraid of the effects.

I have always been considered underweight. Not that I don't eat, I have a very fast metablosim so I eat a lot but for some reason no matter how much I eat it all just seems to go right through me. Maybe there is some other problem with me :(

I have always been considered underweight. Not that I don't eat, I have a very fast metablosim so I eat a lot but for some reason no matter how much I eat it all just seems to go right through me. Maybe there is some other problem with me :(

Good for you, I awlays envy my boyfriend because he has a very fast metabolism. I have a very slow metabolism that's why I am a bit over weight,

Werbung:
I am overweight. I did however lose 50 lbs last year. I still planned to lose another 30 this year but it has been so hard! After eating healthy foods for so long and exercising all the time, eventually I hit a burn out! I have been able to maintain my weight loss but I have not been able to lose anymore. I have many downfalls where I lean towards foods that I should not eat.

Back