• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Today's Appointment Updates

Snowbaby

Jellybean and I had a pregnancy class this morning. It was basically all about the aches and pains, how to avoid or how to self-help if you have them. I found it very interesting indeed. Some of the pains I have been getting but didn't link it with pregnancy alone.

The nurse told us all about pelvic pain, back pain, even tummy/rib pain which I wouldn't have expected to experience through pregnancy. Also talked about cramp and carpel tunnel syndrome (excuse spelling).

Then we went back to work for an hour (a whole hour :lol:) and off to the midwife at 2:30. I had sugar and "key tones" in my urine which concerned me a little, but she said the sugar was from just having eaten lunch (I had a slice of caramel shortbread :lol:) and the key tones were due to dehydration. :blink:

I asked if I'd gained enough weight - my friend is 3 weeks ahead of me and has gained 2 stone... I've gained approx 6ish lbs. She said my bump and bubbs feel fine for where I'm at. Next visit is Nov 7th and she'll start measuring my bump for growth checks!

YEY for a great day of appointments and not much work haha!!

Werbung:
awesome :) congrats on being pregnant btw, and to everyone else that is also! very exciting.

My mom actually had sugar when she was pregnant with me, but she ended up being fine. If you do get it while you're pregnant, it often goes away from what I've heard.

Werbung:
The midwife said they will check again at the next appointment, and if these are present again they will investigate further. I think I'l just fine though. Thanks for the congrats Kitty :wub:

Back