• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Tired of Scams when trying to find ways to make money online!

Zynni

Some days, I think I spend more time doing research and weeding through scams than I actually spend working online! How about you? Do you have any great tips or resources for real ways to earn online? Have you run into a lot of scams? Some days, I get frustrated and just stop looking after coming across way too many bogus online "opportunities."

Werbung:
I actually spend too much time looking into reviews and sites to see if there are any pitfalls. In the case of one writing site that was closed down, I am glad I did as many people knew admins there and trusted the site. The problem is there are so many scams, that investing time to make sure you are not wasting any more time is necessary. I do feel I haven't achieved much, but at least I have an idea of what kind of work there is and if there are any dubious activities going on.

Often there is too much small print which is never revealed until after your register, and any site that has too many pop ups and ads I avoid, because it crashes my laptop.

Yes, so many scams out there. I'm not currently looking for anything online, because I'm focused on a different goal right now that requires me to dedicate all my attention to it. But it's good, because if everything goes well I'll not have to worry about making ends meet at the end of every month; no more worries in that department. I can't express how happy I think I'll feel when that happens! I got tired of searching for legit opportunities online a long time ago.

Werbung:
Thanks for the responses.

I wish you the best of luck, Seffiata. That would bring a wonderful sense of relief, not having to always look for more ways to make a little bit more money. There are some good opportunities for earning online, but sometimes finding them is a job all by itself.

Back