• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The Hug Thread

Hugs and Kisses for you babe. You don't have to feel that way. He let you go which only means he doesn't deserve your love. God has plans for your love life. Be happy and just enjoy every moment of it. Cheer up girl!
Thanks a lot francis.. :3 Well, it was my decision to break the relationship. :( But still, I think it was for both of us.. :3

Werbung:
It was a bad day at work. My boss was on my case the whole day. Nothing I did was right. I really wan't to quit my job. I would much rather be home. I could use a hug to remind me that I really am competent worker.

It was a bad day at work. My boss was on my case the whole day. Nothing I did was right. I really wan't to quit my job. I would much rather be home. I could use a hug to remind me that I really am competent worker.

I think quitting your job isn't the best thing to do as of this moment. You might have said that because you feel so burn out and so tired that right at this moment, you only want to sleep soundly on your bed.

I'm not good at advise but I think or should I say recommend that you take a leave from work, try to freshen up yourself and just do whatever it is that you want to do. By doing so, I think you'll get the chance to decide properly and in an unbiased manner. Have a nice day and be happy always. :)

I think quitting your job isn't the best thing to do as of this moment. You might have said that because you feel so burn out and so tired that right at this moment, you only want to sleep soundly on your bed.

I'm not good at advise but I think or should I say recommend that you take a leave from work, try to freshen up yourself and just do whatever it is that you want to do. By doing so, I think you'll get the chance to decide properly and in an unbiased manner. Have a nice day and be happy always. :)
You are right. I am going on vacation the second week in Aug. I can't wait. Maybe it will give me a change to think things through. There was a lot of drama at work today, but I wasn't involved which was a good thing. It is difficult these days to get a job and so I am thankful that I have one, but it can sure be stressful at times

I don't need a hug, but

glomp.png

Free glomps (hug tackles) for everyone :D

I need a hug!! I work as a freelancer, so that means I do not have a fixed salary. For six months now, I have been receiving very minimal projects. And the pay are really not enough to cover my expenses. Added to my expenses, I also have debts to face. Geez, my debts are even way higher than my savings. Another credit card bill coming up this 25th, and so are the rent and the utilities. Oh, what to do? I am not lazy at all, I work my hardest at every given project. It's just so sad that I do not have regular projects coming in.

OMG, this is the cutest thread ever! I would like a hug, please. My kids have driven me bananas today (nothing new, lol) I am tired and getting grumpy.
And lots of {{HUGS}} to everyone here!!:)

I simply LOVE HUGS! I have also come to see that the truly great guys out there give amazing hugs, the losers just can't. It is a loving act and hard to fake, even though it is possible. But yeah, I am fortunate to get lots of hugs from great people, and I want to send a cyber hug to anyone who really needs it right now. We all need a soft place to fall sometimes....;)

I need a hug! I have a huge massive head ache right now, and a gorgeous bruise on my forehead to go along with it. I feel like poop, but I am so happy to be back home. Oh, and I'm listening to Christmas music...so that makes everything a little bit better.

Well I am here to give everyone a hug and I hope that everyone has a great night as well. I am glad to be on the forum and in a place where everyone can help everyone. I hope that you ladies have a good weekend and holiday. Keep your heads up and have some fun.

I badly misses my fiance. It's been over a year since we last seen each other and the waiting for my visa for us to be together is killing me.. :(

I would like a hug because I have just finished an 80 hour work week and I am absolutely exhausted and need some positive human contact :) I hope you all get the hug that you need too!

I give everyone a hug. Huge cyber hugs all around. I did not have a great day . My son who is in 5th grade is starting to talk back now but more than the usual he is also becoming very sarcastic. I have tried and tried he doesn't do anything bad but lately just having a attitude. I know its part of growing up but honestly I don't think I am ready for this I am 28 and this is scary. Now I know what my mom was talking about all these years! :cautious:

Werbung:
I need hugs fromt he bullies that made vomit noises in my direction and chucked chips right at my face and then were being horribly sarcastic to me today,
*searches for the emotion that shows a little girl in tears, and sees that none of the other ones do justice to how badly she cried*
:cry: aw damn

I am so sorry this happened to you. There is no excuse to bully someone . Everyone of all ages should learn how to respect people. Even in the work place we sometimes can be bullied . Just keep your head up . Don't let them know they are getting to you . They will get their payback soon its called karma. Just know that there are people who care and love you. Even if its online.;)

Back