• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Tfif - Thank F*** It's Friday!!!

Snowbaby

Why are you thankful it's Friday?

I am thankful it's Friday cos it's the start of the weekenddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<
Tmor I'm going through to Glasgow to the HobbyCraft show, where no doubt I'll spend lots of pennies on crafty stuff
<
Norty Snowy!!!!

Tmor evening hubby and I are having an us night, I think we're going to cinema to see Vantage Point, which looks good! Then Sunday will be spent searching for blinds for the new windows we got on Tuesday
<

You know you're married when getting window blinds is exciting
<

What are you guys planning this weekend?

<

Werbung:
ooh vantage point! matthew fox! mmm!

well tomorrow im recieving an award for the high sheriff of dyfed's young persons award for my outstanding achievements in sea cadets!
oo err!

and on sunday my friends are coming over and were going to discuss stuff that we are taking on our gold duke of edingburgh exped!

You do seacadets laura?? I used to do that, managed to get a scholarship for uni - pretty sweet!

I WAS looking forward to the weekend cos on friday it was a friends flatwarming and last night was whiskey and poker night (one guy managed to get his hands on some mini cigars too haha) but now all that's left is Stats homework *death* Though tonight is bonding night with my sister and we'll watch greys anatomy
<

Snowy, you are so married.

Werbung:
Back