• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Tell Us Something About You

thistle

I can bend my thumb back so it lies flat agaisnt my arm
<

Werbung:
me too! me too!

I was deaf until aged 5yrs - unsure when my hearing disappeared, but I had an op at 5yrs old to remove my adenoids and voila... fixed!

Like this???

MBJunk001.jpg

There's LOTS people don't know about me. Like I grew up on top of a mountain in the middle of nowhere, I raised pigs for 4-H, I got to ride my motorcycle up and down our dirt road to catch the school bus and come home, I am a real hillbilly, and actually pretty proud of it!!!

I've been practicing martial arts since age 11 (Still practice it), studying computers since age 12 (stopped at age 18) and been singing since age 13 or so, I never watch tv or listen to the radio I'm always doing somethign and I try to always do something productive, I also get good grades in college.

oh I forgot to mentino, I started playing the guitar about a week ago and I can already play a few solos from songs like Send me an angel (scorpions) Johnny b goode (chuck berry) or in trance (scorpions again) etc, my fingers' skin was torn off a bit but now they stopped hurting I will practice again tonight for af ew hours, already worked out last night and sang for about 1 hour or two today. =) Cya

Hmmmm, Sometimes, I am afraid the Boogy Man (or whatever) is gonna "get" me when I am alone in my creepy work building late at night, all alone...

*shivers*

I am so scared of heights that when close enough to an edge of something, I seem to push myself to go over the edge (unintentionally). Saying that, I actually like spiders.

Werbung:
I thought of this today...at one time, I had 2 one eyed cats. Fletch was missing his right eye, and Lefty was missing his left eye. I had nothing to do with it, one adopted me at one house, and the other adopted me at another house!!

Back