• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Team Coldplay!

Lugia

introducing____team_coldplay_by_dj_p_zonda_r-d4edwtx.png

"Ladies and gentlemen, tonight it is my pleasure to present to you...:

Chris Martin, the Cadillac Escalade!
"Sky" Berryman, the Nissan Skyline!
Jonny Buickland, the Buick Regal,
and Will Champion, the Chevrolet Cruze!

...this, my friends, is the greatest racing team ever to set tire to track... but this is no ordinary team...

...this is TEAM COOOOOLDPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

[crowd goes completely wild as the four pull out onto the track]

Werbung:
Seriously, you should show it to Coldplay. I don't know how but you SHOULD! IT ROCKS!
I was thinking the same thing, heehee. I will show them once I have a nice, clean final draft... but I'll show them this one too, heh heh. I don't really know how but I'll figure it out I guess o_o

Now I must build up a lot of courage...

You can make a slideshow with your work as well! And put a Coldplay song as the background music! :):)

Chris Martin Gear Makeover ;) It's very good!
Yay!

OH, and a friend of mine inspired me to write this quick short chapter thing:

Chris Martin yawned as he slowly woke up. He couldn't quite remember when or how he'd passed out, but he decided that it wasn't that big of a deal and he'd just wake up and find the others and get back to work. When he opened his eyes, however, he found himself lying down on the side of the road.
What the hell? Chris thought, looking around himself in confusion, I guess there was a party last night or something... His vision was blurry and he felt sick to his stomach. It wasn't like him to drink so much... or to just completely forget an entire evening like it never even happened.
Chris started to walk back to the Bakery to find the others to see if anything strange had been happening to them as well. However, as he tried to walk his steps were completely awkward and wobbly, and with every movement he started to slip around and lose control of himself. It was a good thing nobody was watching him, especially since he was walking on all fours.
He came up to a high curb and tried to step over it, which he could have easily done on a normal day, but for some reason his whole body felt stiff and heavy.
"Holy shit," Chris said to himself as he finally struggled over the curb, "what the hell happened to me... it feels like I weight at least three and a half tons!"
Chris eventually gained some more control of himself. Other than the fact that we was walking on both his hands and feet like an animal, he could move normally now at least... ignoring the fact that he was now flying down the sidewalk doing at least fourty miles per hour - and couldn't stop.
"What the hell is happening to meeee?!" Chris cried, struggling for control of himself as he recklessly flew down the street. "Stop, stop," Chris growled under his breath to himself, "stopstopstopstopSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPFORTHELOVEOFGODPLEASSTOP!!!!!!"
Chris was holding his breath when he finally came to a screeching hault right in front of the Bakery.
"Hol...y... s...hit..." Chris continously swore under his breath as he stumbled through the door of the Bakery... which seemed suspiciously larger than it was before. Ignoring that strange detail, he started to walk around, looking for the othe--
"Chris?! Chris, oh my God..." Chris turned around and felt a rush of relief as he saw Jonny running up to him. "...you see, me and the other guys are really sick or something, and we can barely move, and Guy is making all these weird noises and...and..."
Chris, suddenly snapping back to his senses, began to finally register what was happening.
"J...onn...y..." Chris backed up a little bit, not quite sure how to continue.
"Um, what's wrong, Chris?" Jonny looked concerned for his friend, "you aren't sick too, are you?"
"To be honest I don't think anyone is 'sick'... but... how do I say this..." Chris looked around and saw a mirror leaning against the wall. "Jonny, there's a mirror to your left... against the wall. Look in that mirror and tell me what you see."
"Okay..." Jonny carefully maneuvered around and stared into the glass mirror for a long moment before his jaw dropped, quite literally, to the floor.
Staring back at him was a gleaming, silver grille, and bright, sparkling headlights. His hat was somehow still on his 'head', which wasn't really a head at all... it was a roof.
The roof... of a car.

Yay!

OH, and a friend of mine inspired me to write this quick short chapter thing:

Chris Martin yawned as he slowly woke up. He couldn't quite remember when or how he'd passed out, but he decided that it wasn't that big of a deal and he'd just wake up and find the others and get back to work. When he opened his eyes, however, he found himself lying down on the side of the road.
What the hell? Chris thought, looking around himself in confusion, I guess there was a party last night or something... His vision was blurry and he felt sick to his stomach. It wasn't like him to drink so much... or to just completely forget an entire evening like it never even happened.
Chris started to walk back to the Bakery to find the others to see if anything strange had been happening to them as well. However, as he tried to walk his steps were completely awkward and wobbly, and with every movement he started to slip around and lose control of himself. It was a good thing nobody was watching him, especially since he was walking on all fours.
He came up to a high curb and tried to step over it, which he could have easily done on a normal day, but for some reason his whole body felt stiff and heavy.
"Holy shit," Chris said to himself as he finally struggled over the curb, "what the hell happened to me... it feels like I weight at least three and a half tons!"
Chris eventually gained some more control of himself. Other than the fact that we was walking on both his hands and feet like an animal, he could move normally now at least... ignoring the fact that he was now flying down the sidewalk doing at least fourty miles per hour - and couldn't stop.
"What the hell is happening to meeee?!" Chris cried, struggling for control of himself as he recklessly flew down the street. "Stop, stop," Chris growled under his breath to himself, "stopstopstopstopSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPFORTHELOVEOFGODPLEASSTOP!!!!!!"
Chris was holding his breath when he finally came to a screeching hault right in front of the Bakery.
"Hol...y... s...hit..." Chris continously swore under his breath as he stumbled through the door of the Bakery... which seemed suspiciously larger than it was before. Ignoring that strange detail, he started to walk around, looking for the othe--
"Chris?! Chris, oh my God..." Chris turned around and felt a rush of relief as he saw Jonny running up to him. "...you see, me and the other guys are really sick or something, and we can barely move, and Guy is making all these weird noises and...and..."
Chris, suddenly snapping back to his senses, began to finally register what was happening.
"J...onn...y..." Chris backed up a little bit, not quite sure how to continue.
"Um, what's wrong, Chris?" Jonny looked concerned for his friend, "you aren't sick too, are you?"
"To be honest I don't think anyone is 'sick'... but... how do I say this..." Chris looked around and saw a mirror leaning against the wall. "Jonny, there's a mirror to your left... against the wall. Look in that mirror and tell me what you see."
"Okay..." Jonny carefully maneuvered around and stared into the glass mirror for a long moment before his jaw dropped, quite literally, to the floor.
Staring back at him was a gleaming, silver grille, and bright, sparkling headlights. His hat was somehow still on his 'head', which wasn't really a head at all... it was a roof.
The roof... of a car.
It has totally fascinated me! :clap::clap:
Look, I believe that it's Chris Martin's destiny to be a car. Chris Martin DB5. As we say Aston Martin DB5. It can't be a coincidence!

It has totally fascinated me! :clap::clap:
Look, I believe that it's Chris Martin's destiny to be a car. Chris Martin DB5. As we say Aston Martin DB5. It can't be a coincidence!
Aw man I just noticed that... I feel stupid now! :( Oh well... I think Escalade!Chris is still kind of cute...

Yeah that black and red car is sweet. I am very impressed. Do you have videos of you driving it. I also like how you compare hot cars to hot stars. :)

Thank you! It is greatly appreciated. :)

I also wrote another part to that story I posted earlier:
"Oh my god..." Jonny rolled backwards a few feet, nearly crashing into the wall behind him, "oh my fucking god... this... can't be happening!!" As Jonny wailed in despair, his engine revved loudly, startling Chris. If only he were still human, he'd find some way to comfort Jonny... but he was a big, bulky car now and could barely move!
"Jonny--" Chris struggled to find the right thing to say, "...uh, I know this is really... scary, and quite frankly just a little bit awkward..." Jonny, who was still gaping at his reflection didn't seem to react to Chris's attempt to comfort him, so he just trailed off a little, "...but... we'll..."
There was a bum-bump, bum-bump, bumbump-bumbump as Guy rushed over to Chris and Jonny, awkwardly waddling and trying to run on his newly aquired tires.
"Chris!!!" Guy nearly slammed into Jonny in his attempt reach Chris, forgetting that he was a car now and therefore wasn't quite as agile as he would have been before. "...okay, I know this is crazy b-b-b-but... I'm a fucking car!!" Guy looked around frantically; seeing that Chris and Jonny had been effected by... whatever it was that had happened as well, he calmed down a little bit and took a deep breath. As he did so, his engine roared loudly and he held his breath again to try to get it to quiet down.
"Yeah... w-we are too, I guess..." Jonny's mirrors wriggled around nervously before finally drooping weakly.
"Jonny, do you know what kind of car you are?" Chris slowly and carefully 'walked' over to Jonny, waddling with his tires rather than rolling. He could now see his left headlight in the mirror, but right now all he was really worried about was making sure that Jonny was okay.
Jonny narrowed his eyes at his reflection, trying to make out the badge on his silver grille. Chris could see three shield-like logos overlapping each other... a Buick?
"I'm a Buick!" Jonny blinked in confusion and backed away slightly. Chris was worried that Jonny wouldn't like what he'd become, but when he saw the gentle smile appear on Jonny's face he felt a rush of relief surge him. "t-that's not too bad, I suppose." Jonny checked out his beautiful new white paint job before backing away slowly, allowing Guy to get closer to the mirror.
Chris almost envied Guy the moment he was able to see him more clearly; his entire body was built of a dark blue carbon-fiber like material with a few jet black rims for added aerodynamics. Just above his boot was a tall spoiler.
Guy looked a bit confused as he examined his reflection. He was about to back away to let Chris have a turn when he suddenly spotted the silver and red "GT-R" badge on his grille.
"...what in the name of..." Guy blinked in confusion before grinning, "I'm a... G...T.........R?... that's a good thing, right?"
"Um, yeah," Chris felt even more jealous of his friend, "...the Nissan Skyline is a pretty impressive car... lucky you..."
Their "festivities", however, were interrupted as Will came thundering into the room. "Alright, does someone mind telling me what the fuck is going on here? This isn't funny."
"...Will, calm down--" Chris said,
"CALM DOWN?!!" Will boomed, his new body amplifying the volume of his voice and causing the room to shake a little bit, "I pass out in the middle of trying to work on our new album, and I wake up and I find that my whole body is all cold and stiff and I can barely move... what did you do to me?!"
Chris, Jonny, and Guy exchanged awkward looks. Chris rolled a little bit closer to guy and whispered, "...you think I should tell him?"

Werbung:
That's some pretty good writing. I like the way you portray the thoughts and dialogue in your story. I definitely did get a sense of the character's panic as he was in a situation that was...not what I would want to be in.

Back