• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Stupid needles

Lugia

:mad:

So I went to the doctor today and had to get two shots, one in each arm. The first one pricked kind of and stung, but the second one hurt like a female dog.

Then good old mom opened her big mouth about whatever that stuff is and now I have to get a blood test on Friday.

:mad:

I also have to get like, four more shots in a couple of months... God I hate needles...

Werbung:
My fiancee hates needles as well. Has a severe phobia of them. Can not even watch a doctor show on tv that is showing needles.

I like needles, I donate blood and have piercings, haha. You get used to the pain after a while, and blood tests aren't even close to as bad as actually getting something put in you, immunizations are the worst! they sting SO bad.

I wouldn't say I hate needles but the ones thing I do hate having done is having my blood taken. I remember when I was pregnant with my 3rd child I went to have my blood taken and I am convinced the midwife taking my blood didn't have a clue, she stuck the needle in two different places first place she didn't draw enough blood so did it again in another place which gave her the amount she needed but I came out in a huge bruise on my arm where I had it done and was in pain for a few days, really put me off having blood taken again.

Werbung:
I hate when someone has to draw blood. My veins are in deep, and they 'roll'. I now tell the person trying to draw blood two things; 'you have two chances, then on to the next person', and 'if you choose to try and poke me a third time, I will hurt you'!

Back