• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Sports anyone?

Lucy1982

What sports do you enjoy?

I love soccer and I want to start indoor rock climbing- I think it would be fun challenge for myself and to help empower me as well.

Werbung:
I personally like playing tennis, volleyball and badminton with family and friends specially during weekends. And because the equipment for those sports are also easy to provide.
During my college years, I really enjoy playing table tennis and lawn tennis since there are sports fest before in our university. It helps me feel energized and stress free. ;)

I'm not really that into team sports. I'd love to play soccer, but it seems hard, and I've never really played before. I do Tae Kwon Do though, and it's fun because you get to break stuff :D

I played volleyball in high school and some rec softball in both high school and softball. I don't regularly play anything now but I do like to play tennis with my mom or my hubby, and would play softball if I could find a team with people I liked. Tried a softball team last year, a church league, and the coach was awful.

Werbung:
I absolutely love playing tennis but it is not always easy finding someone to play with. As a result, I find myself swimming more than playing tennis for now...both of these are awesome sports - lots of fun and they keep you really fit at the same time. Volleyball rocks too. Lol.

Back