• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Somethings.

Bubbles

Perhaps.. they can be called spurts.. :\

I hear typing.. i look around no ones there.. i sit quivering.. holding myself tight.. the typing has stopped.. then i realise.. i only hear this typing.. when im talking to you.

The lights are on.. i come knocking.. no ones home.. i wait....... and wait..... and wait.... im at the wrong house..

[another one that just kinda popped into my head then]

When i close my eyes.. i see your face.. its smiling like the face of a full moon, looking down at me... like i know you there.. like i know you care..

The laughter i hear when im with you.. Is like Crying without tears..
There is no water running.. and no emotional fears..
Is this really laughter?
Perhaps Im Gone..
Perhaps Im Somewhere else
I'll miss you.

ok two kinda popped in lol.. and well i know they aint all that good.. but its something
<

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I hear typing.. i look around no ones there.. i sit quivering.. holding myself tight.. the typing has stopped.. then i realise.. i only hear this typing.. when im talking to you.
Me like this
<
so purty. [/b]

Ummm nah.. thats always been a bad side.. although whos to say the grammar you are using is correct? what actually makes grammar correct? a book or a teacher? grammar would only be correct to the person that is using the grammatical matter
<

Anyhoo grammar is for loosers...
<
why people worry if they have used the right word in the right place is beyond me.. i use what word i can remember how to spell.. its a thing that comes with age.. the older you get the less you remember about your school days and such
<
anyhoo.. back to praising me for being so peoetical
<

well done buubles they were both very good

some people do need to no grammer
for example me in my english exam later this year lol

well done
<
<

Werbung:
both? i think theres more than two.. .*shrugs*.. lol but yes.. you need to know it for your exams and thats it..

Back