• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Skincare Essentials?

thistle

Lip Balm - Little Green Tin OR Boots Meditteranean Olive and sage balm (as long as I have one or the other I'm happy)

Moisturiser - Olay total Effects SPF 15, I won't use any other moisturiser now

Microfibre face cloth - OMGFG you have noooooooo idea how much dirt is in your skin til you use one of these AND you don't even need nasty skin drying soap lol (Fi I'll post you one up as soon as I remember lol)

That's my lot !! how minimalist am I? lol

What can't you go a single day without using?

Werbung:
Soap: clinique 7-day scrub
Moisturiser: Tesco vit E
Lip balm: either blue or green vaseline

If you are including make-up: mineral loose powder

Ta daaaaaaaaaaaa

I can do without anything...and I usually change products..but one thing I love the most is Lush Tea tree water. That one I never change and always use.

p.s. lip balm. Definetely lip balm. But I always change that too - it's only necessary that it's greasy..my lips are too dry!

I never ever forget my lipbam. I use the pink Vaseline because it adds tint to my lips as well. My lips tend to look really pale.
I use st Ives invigorating apricot scrub for my face. It works well burr I'm trying to look for a much better one. It used to effectively prevent my breakouts and if I ever get some it clearly treats it but recently it doesn't seem to work anymore. Ideas anyone?

Just soap and shampoo because I take a bath/shower everyday.
I do not wear makeup (just on very few occasions). I use facial cream specially when going out for sun and dirt protection.

For me, what i cannot do without is an appropriate cleanser. I change brands and as yet, have not found one that I truly love. I suppose Shiseido, Neutrogena and Endocil work the best for me. An occasional scrub with olive oil and sugar, I benefit from. Also, a daily moisturizer with an SPF of no less than 20.

A good quality lip balm with an SPF of 15 to 30 with a rose tint is preferred. That is it!

Number one thing I can't go without is my Neutrogena face wash, I can't remember it's name exactly. It's awesome in the mornings, it wakes you up instantly and you feel fresh and ready. It feels like it opens my pores up and takes all the yucky stuff out, lol.

I am only picky on the shampoo and conditioner that I use. Both are Garnier Fruitese. I also use Dove Exfoliating bodywash, I can use pretty much any kind of make up but tend to rarely wear it. I am more into the natural beauty. But i do always have some lip balm handy. :)

Werbung:
Hey

Taking good care of your skin is vital. I use many products and natural elements to keep my skin healthy.
In winters, skin needs extra care because winters make it dry.
Drink plenty of water to keep your skin naturally good.

Take Care :)

Back