• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Sick :[

Werbung:
Sleep lots and drink lots of OJ and water. I find this always works best -- take a few days of work/school if you can.

Some people swear by things like Cold FX (but I'm not sure if that's just a Canadian product), Echinacea or garlic cloves. That's all a matter of opinion though. I would recommend staying away from coffee and cigarettes though (if applicable) since they weaken the immune system.

Hope you feel better soon.
<

Originally posted by plea@ taken from shoutbox
(04:38 PM) plea - lol just seen the time Katkandoo_kw posted some 3 hours ago
(04:36 PM) plea - Cold viruses thrive in dry conditions
good chance the old head over hot water would help, try adding a little olbas oil to help clear your head.

A saltwater gargle - 1/2 teaspoon salt in an 8-ounce glass of warm water, can also temporarily relieve a sore or scratchy throat if you still have it on the day.

Echinacea helps only after 3 weeks of use..it improves your immune system, but does not help immediately. I agree with Tilly, lots of OJ, but not water! Green or white tea when you need fluid (any other tea would do just fine as well, but green and white are full of antioxidants), and green honey (if you have that) would be the best possible solution. In your tea - put lemmon. You can also sugar your tea with regular honey, but not if the tea is warmer than 45C, because if it's warmer than that, honey loses it's useful ingredients. Then again - it would be best if your tea is warm so - use honey and tea seperately.
Hope I helpt.

p.s. Drops of propolis can help as well!

Werbung:
Back