• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Rules For Being An Evil Overlord

Potholer

Oh my gosh SO FUNNY

Let's have a few examples.

12. One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.

29. I will dress in bright and cheery colours, and so throw my enemies into confusion.

85. I will not use any plan in which the final step is horribly complicated, e.g. "Align the 12 Stones of Power on the sacred altar then activate the medallion at the moment of total eclipse." Instead it will be more along the lines of "Push the button."

98. If an attractive young couple enters my realm, I will carefully monitor their activities. If I find they are happy and affectionate, I will ignore them. However if circumstance have forced them together against their will and they spend all their time bickering and criticizing each other except during the intermittent occasions when they are saving each others' lives at which point there are hints of sexual tension, I will immediately order their execution.

*cries from laughter*

Werbung:
<

Someone DID steal my diary!

Werbung:
Back