• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Riddle

Sarah C.

Mary has 2 US coins in her hands that total 35 cents. Since one of them is NOT a dime, what are the 2 coins Mary has?

Werbung:
Ok...ok...! lol - I will answer the riddle for you guys...:) The 2 coins she has in her hand are a quarter and a dime. In the riddle it says 1 is not a dime. This is true as one of them is a quarter, not a dime. The other coin is indeed a dime.

Good grief! Do you have anymore like that? It reminds me of the one: "An airplane crashed on the US/Canada border. Where did they bury the survivors?" Anyone know the answer? ;-)

You don't bury survivors! I remember that one. Here is the next one for you:

I have a father and a mother but I am not their son. Who am I?

Lol, I love all of these!

Here's another one for you:

What is once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years?

That was a good one Sarah! I was trying to think of the answer and just didn't get it until I read your answer.

SEA... i knew your riddle, but that is only because I have heard it before and remembered the answer. The first time I heard the riddle I was just as confused as the coin riddle.

Good grief! Do you have anymore like that? It reminds me of the one: "An airplane crashed on the US/Canada border. Where did they bury the survivors?" Anyone know the answer? ;-)
This is a good one. I was thinking about the border between the US and Canada and wasn't thinking that survivors don't get buried. That's a distraction.

Mary has 2 US coins in her hands that total 35 cents. Since one of them is NOT a dime, what are the 2 coins Mary has?
Sorry Sarah, I don't really get this riddle even after I read your answer. I think that is because I'm not familiar with US coins as I'm not an American.

Good luck!

Werbung:
Here is another one:

If you feed it, it will grow high. If you give it water, it will die. What is it?

Back