• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Quiz Results

Princess Pyro

<div align='center'>Snowy :confetti: With 10 1/2 points!</div>

Next was Potholer with 5 1/2.

Subby had 1, Thistle had 0, but the answers had me in histerics :lol:

The answers:

1. In which forest is Robin Hood said to have made his home? Sherwood Forrest
2. Who is the Australian head of State? The Queen
3. What is the capital of Turkey? Ankara
4. What are the names of Santas 8 reindeer in the poem Twas a Night Before Christmas? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen. Rudolph didn't appear until 1939 :p
5. Which country brews 'Bavaria' beer? Holland
6. What do these three things have in common: Alef, Zayin, Reish? They are all letters of the Hebrew Alphabet
7. What happened in 1961, that will not happen for another 4000 years? The date reads the same upside down
8. Which English Premier League team has Highbury as its home turf? I admit, this one was a trick question. Snowy got a half point for sayingf Arsenal, but the real answer is.... No one! Arsenal played their last game there in 2006, and their home ground is now Ashburton Grove :p
9. Who said 'In Hollywood, a marriage is succesful if it lasts longer then milk'?
10. What is the former name of Ho Chi Minh city? Saigon
11. A tax collector in the German Town of Apolda bred the first what, in 1890? The Dobermann
12. Who comes from the planet Gallifrey? Dr Who, I would have also accepted The Master
13. Who was assasinated on April 4th 1968? Martin Luther King Jnr
14. What sport is Konstantin Borisovich 'Kostya' Tszyu famous for? Boxing
15. What animal is responsible for the most deaths each year? Mosquitos

Werbung:
Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Princess Pyro @ Dec 8 2008, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
8. Which English Premier League team has Highbury as its home turf? I admit, this one was a trick question. Snowy got a half point for sayingf Arsenal, but the real answer is.... No one! Arsenal played their last game there in 2006, and their home ground is now Ashburton Grove :p[/b]
I asked hubby this one... he said "ummm no one, but maybe Arsenal?" :lol:

Well done to everyone for taking part, and a big thank you to PP for thinking up the Qs!! rarara

Back