• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Orange is the New Black

MizzDeeDee

Is anyone watching this show on Netflix? I've only managed to see a few episodes, but it's a really excellent show. It's based on a true story of a woman named Piper, who was convicted of money laundering for her girlfriend, who was involved in a drug ring. Piper was charged and convicted right before the statue of limitations would have been up for her crime.

She wrote a book on her experiences in a minimum security prison in Connecticut. She writes of jail politics and prison hierarchy. The Netflix series was developed from her memoirs.

Has anyone else had a chance to watch this show? It has a lot of interesting characters, and it shows the true inner workings of prison life.

Werbung:
No, I haven't watched this shoe and hadn't heard about it until recently! I actually saw an ad the other day... they were promoting the show! I must admit it looked so interesting and hilarious! I'll definitely watch it if they decide to add it to FOX's. I will definitely watch it!

I love TV shows were the women are the main characters, instead of just a secondary accessory for some wanna be bad guy... trying to scape prison or playing to be a spy. So bored of those shows! We need more shows in which women are the main and stronger characters in the story!

Back