• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Olympics: What's your favourite sport?

Eirini

I love watching rowing, canoeing, swimming and cycling (track) :)
As for winter olympics, alpine speed skating, nordic combined and ski jumping are my favourite events :D

Werbung:
For the summer Olympics my favorite is the gymnastics, both mens and women's. When I was growing up my dreams was to be a gymnast, and I went to gymnastic classes, until I fell in love with music.
Now I watch the gymnasts and think about how much I wish it was me out there! lol

Rowing, yeah, especially men.
Very aesthetically, beautiful bodies ;)

For the Summer Olympics, I most enjoy watching diving, swimming, and gymnastics. I also like track and field, especially the decathlon. I love just about everything in the Winter Games - hockey, skiing, ski jumping, snowboarding, luge, figure skating, speed skating, curling, etc. etc.

My favorite sport is tennis. I'm so glad the matches were televised. I also enjoy women's and men's gymnastics. I do enjoy the track and field events too.

I have only really watched the Summer Olympics...and then, I rarely have the time to watch most of it. I do, however, always make the time to watch the male swimming...just awesome to observe and wow, the eye candy is in a league of its own, haha. (-:

I love gymnastics! The US Olympic team did such a great job this year, especially Gabby! Also, love that story of the preggers Malaysian sharpshooter - what an inspiration! To grouse for a second, women should get more funding in the olympics, seriously!

The swim team is also pretty attractive, if I do say so myself ;). Helloooooo Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte. Can you believe how much the man eats though? A journalist tried to eat Michael Phelps' daily diet and barely made it through breakfast. Hmm...maybe I should take up swimming...

I gotta say, I am very disappointed squash and cricket were not Olympic sports. What gives? How could tennis make it and not squash!?

I love figure skating - it's not only sport, it's also art - a very beautiful art. It looks like it was so easy while it's a very dangerous and difficult discipline. My favorite skater is Stephane Lambiel. He is great:)

I love watching the more 'artsy' ones, too. Gymnastics, ice skating, etc, are the only ones that can really hold my attention for very long at all.

Werbung:
I'm not a patient person so when I watch any kind of sporting event, I want to know who wins within a few minutes and not hours and hours. So I usually watch sports like track and field where sometimes you can discover who won within seconds if not minutes. I can't wait through a sport like football or tennis or other team sports. So my favorite sports to watch during the Olympics was track and field and gymnastics. I also sometimes watch the swimming events too.

Back