• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Obsessed with Adult Swim?

MizzDeeDee

Does anyone else watch Adult Swim on Cartoon Network? I just love all things Seth McFarlane. I especially love American Dad. I like Robot Chicken, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and I love China, IL. I pretty much could watch Adult Swim from the time it comes on at 9 p.m. until I go to sleep at night, and I typically do.

Please don't tell me I'm the only one that watches cartoons every night?

Werbung:
Although I don't watch it as much anymore, I used to watch it every night from 9-1 or 2 am. Even though I have seen most episodes before, I still enjoyed watching them over and over! How late do you stay up watching?

Although I don't watch it as much anymore, I used to watch it every night from 9-1 or 2 am. Even though I have seen most episodes before, I still enjoyed watching them over and over! How late do you stay up watching?
It really depends. Probably until about midnight, or 1 am. Some of the shows that I really loved they have retired. I loved Frisky Dingo and Moral Orel. I wish they'd bring them back!

Werbung:
I love Adult Swim, sadly they removed that animation block a long time ago, back in 2007! Yup, it was one of the most sad weekends ever, I was just a girl in her early 20's... no worries in her mind other than losing her favorite animation block! Just awful!

I love to watch odd job jack, the oblongs, Robot Chicken, Aqua Teen Hunger Force,Bob and Margaret, etc. Those were great shows, sadly I haven't been able to find them anywhere else :( I will forever miss them! That's what I called quality animation...

Back