• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Not So Healthy Recipes

Snowbaby

Share your not-so-healthy recipes here!!

Choc Brownie Slice

Ingredients:-
200g (7oz) Plain chocolate
200g (7oz) Butter
350g (9oz) Light Muscovado sugar
4 Medium eggs
225g (8oz) Plain flour
5ml (1 tsp) Baking powder

Method:-
1. Preheat over to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2. Place 200g (7oz) plain chocolate and 200g (7oz) Butter in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
3. Leave until melted, then remove from heat and stir until smooth.
4. In a large bowl, mix together 350g (9oz) light muscovado sugar and 4 medium eggs.
5. Stir chocolate mixture into the bowl, then sift over 225g (8oz) plain flour and 5ml (1 tsp) baking powder.
6. Beat thoroughly, and pour into a greased and lined 24 x 20cm cake tin.
7. Bake for 45-55mins until firm to the touch and a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. Cool in the tin
9. Spread the top with ready-made white frosting (find this in the baking section of local supermarket).
10. Cut into 12 slices.

Werbung:
Easy-Peasy Carbonara

K I aint one of these exact measures type people......so just use as much of everything as you want lol.

Ingredients : Bacon
Onions
Mushrooms
Single cream
Cheese
Pasta

1.. Cook pasta

2.. chop bacon, onions and mushrooms

3.. Fry until cooked

4.. Add cream and simmer until thickened

5.. Stir into pasta

6.. Sprinkle with bit of cheese

7.. EAT !!!!!!!!

CARROT CAKE

Ingredients:
1 and half cup raw sugar
1 cup oil
4 eggs
3 cup grated carrot
2 cups wholemeal self raising flour
1 tsp ground cinnamon

Method:
Pre-heat the over to 180°C
Grease a 20cm tin, and line the base with greaseprrof paper
Put sugar & oil in a bowl and beat well
Add eggs, beat well
Put grated c arrot into a large bowl, sift in the flour & cinnamon
Pour in the egg mixture and mix well
Pour into the tine and bake for 1 hour & 10 mins

Icing:
When the cake is cold....
1 cup icing sugar
1 tblsp butter
1 tsp lemon rind
1 tsp lemon juice
Little hot water to mix

Mix all together and spread evenly over the cake

snowy have you tried putting orange butter icing on your carrot cake i don't know the recipe but ill get my mum to tell me but my mum puts orange butter icing on her carrot cake and it is lusssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Layer Cookies

1/4 C melted butter

1 C graham cracker crumbs

2 Tab. sugar

Mix above ingredients and press into pan then layer the following ingredients and pour condensed milk over everything

1 C coconut

1 C chocolate chips

1 C butterscotch chips

1 C chopped nuts

1 can Eagle Brand condensed milk

Bake at 350 for 30 min.

Kyles Fantastic Baked Chicken (compliments of my wonderful bf)

6 chicken thighs (3 breasts)
Butter (1/2 stick)
Flour
Milk (1 cup- maybe more depends on your personal taste)
Parmesan Cheese
Swiss Cheese
Rice
Bread Crumbs

First: melt the butter in a pan, put the chicken in to brown...(doesnt need to be cooked all the way through, your going to bake)
Second: Make the rice
Third: prep the pan to bake in...layer the bottom with parmesan cheese and swiss cheese...cover with the rice...then the browned chicken...
Do not throw away the butter sauce...now put in flour and whisk...once it is too your liking of thickness add milk to lighten it up...WHISK WHISK WHISK and make sure its boiling...otherwise it will taste like flour... then pour that onto the chicken ( make sure its completely covering the pan ) now take breadcrumbs and sprinkle as many as you like on top...to add a little extra crispyness melt some more butter and drip onto of the breadcrumbs so when it cooks it will make a crispy shell...

Pre heat oven to 350 and cook for 35 mins...if the chicken was previously frozen add an extra 15 mins to be safe...

Serves 4-6 depending on your choice of chicken...you dont have to use just thighs or breasts any part is good.

ENJOY!!!!!!

I like field green salads with tomatoes, balsamic,olive oil and with Gorgonzola cheese.My wife is leaving for two weeks and I would need to cook for myself for some of the days. During these two weeks I have exams which are are very important.What are some quick and easy recipes but healthy too?

I have to try that chocolate brownie slice!! It sounds absolutely delicious. I am a great fan of chocolate brownies.
They are so bad for you, but also sooo tasty :)

I like the one for carrot cake. That's my fave of all time. Usually I get carrot cake once a year for my birthday even if just the one slice cause no one else in the house likes it.

The simple sandwich recipe of mine:

Ingredients: sandwich and lots of mayonnaise
Method: Put mayo in the sandwich.

That's EAT! :p

Werbung:
Ultimate Lasagna

2 pound dried lasagna noodles
Extra-virgin olive oil
2 pounds ground beef
2 pound ground Italian sausage
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, sliced
3 carrots, chopped
2 stalks celery, chopped
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
1/4 cup finely chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
1 tablespoon chopped oregano leaves
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 cups red wine
2 (28-oze) cans tomatoes (recommended: San Marzano)
3 tablespoons heavy cream
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 quarts ricotta cheese, (2 containers)
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 pound mozzarella cheese, shredded
Grated Parmesan and mozzarella, for topping

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook the lasagna noodles in plenty of boiling salted water until pliable and barely tender, about 10 minutes. Stir with a wooden spoon to prevent sticking. Drain the noodles thoroughly and coat with olive oil to keep them moist and easy to work with.
Coat a large skillet with olive oil, add beef and sausage and brown until no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. In a food processor, combine the onion, carrots, celery, garlic, basil, parsley, an oregano. Process until pureed, add to the pan with the ground meat and stir to combine. Stir in the flour. Add the wine and cook until it has reduced by half. Stir in the tomatoes and add the heavy cream and the cinnamon.
In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta and the parmesan. Stir in the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
To assemble the lasagna: Coat the bottom of a deep 13 by 9-inch pan with olive oil. Arrange 4 noodles lengthwise in a slightly overlapping layer on the sauce. Then, line each end of the pan with a lasagna noodle. This forms a collar that holds in the corners. Dollop 1/2 of the ricotta mixture over the pasta, spread to the edges with a spatula. Spread 1/2 of the meat mixture over the ricotta. Sprinkle 1/2 of the mozzarella on top of the ricotta. Top with a ladle full of sauce, spread evenly. Repeat with the next layer of noodles, ricotta, sauce, and cheeses. Top last layer with noodles, sauce, shredded mozzarella and Parmesan. Tap the pan to force out air bubbles. Bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven. Let lasagna rest for 30 minutes so the noodles will settle and cut easily. Cut into 2-inch squares and serve.

Back