• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Night or Day?

Night or Day?

• Total voters

clauemi

Day for me, I feel like there is more time when I wake up early.

I don't like to go out at night too much cause many more weirdos out there.

I find it harder to drive at night.

Werbung:
It depends on the mood. During the day I'm usually more upbeat and friendly, but at night I'm more thoughtful, energetic, and creative.

I love when it's dark outside. I love the moon, candles and stars. I don''t need daylight at all. Usually, I sleep during the day and I wake up in the evening - this is when I have lots and lots of energy.

I am generally more of a night owl. I'm currently on a schedule where I have to go to bed at a decent time and wake up early in the morning. I can do it, but I would much rather be able to stay up until the wee hours of the morning and then sleep into the afternoon instead.

I'm definitely a night person. Even as a kid I was a night person. I just have more energy and creativity at night. I can get a lot more work done at night.

I used to have a job that required me to start work at 6am. I changed shifts as soon as I could. I really didn't remember anything I did before 10am.

Werbung:
I am definitely a night owl. I just love the night. Day is great too but I tend to get more done during night-time hours. Like when I have to study, I do it at night...even work, I prefer doing at night. I definitely prefer the night!

Back