• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Natural Remedy for Extra Dry Winter Skin?

katews

I know that some of the "store-bought" lotions work rather well with extra dry skin in the winter... and I usually use those.

*But* I'd really like to switch to something natural, though... I've researched a few natural remedies for this issue, and I'd like to hear if you use any of them and if so, how does it work for you?

Werbung:
Hey Kate,

Okay, I know this is going to sound strange but I would recommend Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. It can be a little pricey, I buy mine from GNC and it's great for your skin. I have three jars; two in the bathroom, 1 is for my hair and the other one is for my skin. The third jar is in the kitchen and I use that for cooking. You don't need three, if you're only using it on your skin, grab a jar at any health food store (it's hard to find them in the supermarket).

Try it, you'll love it! Your skin will be soft and smooth, this stuff is natural and pretty darn good.

Good Luck

Werbung:
I can back Sammy up on that Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. What you eat is important as well, so I recommend taking a tablespoon of unrefined hemp oil every day. Lots of excellent vitamins and minerals in there that are related to skin health. The taste is particular, but you get used to it quick.

Back