• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Names

nikki

OMG it is so hard! As you know from when I was preggie with Eden, all our kids have biblical names. Its easy to find a boys name, we have one already, Nathan Abidan, but I have no clue with a girls name, these are the ones we kind of like. Noah was apparantly a women too...

Ada, Chloe, Delilah, Elisabeth, Esther, Eve, Hannah, Jemima, Julia, Leah, Lydia, Martha, Mary, Noah, Phoebe, Rebecca, Sarah, Tabitha

HELP!

Werbung:
Hi Nikki

Congrats on your pregnancy! What about Grace? I love that name, I was going to call Alex this had he been a girl!

Hugs, Lottie

Grace is one I love, and I am kind of considering adding to the list, because there are biblical connections! What do you think of Grace Esther?

Hi Nikki

Grace Esther is really pretty!
<
I also like Grace Isabella, those were my two top names for Alex :colourlol: .

I found a site with girls biblical names: Linky Some are a little odd but I found another one on there Felicity.... I didn't know that name was even biblical but anyhoo.

Whens your due date hun?

Hugs, Lottie

October 18th, it was a HUGE shock that I am pg again so soon, we weren't even sure we wanted another baby

ETA: Thanks for the link, there are loads more names on there than any other sites I've looked on!

Werbung:
I had for a girl -- Natasha, Carly, Kirsty, Jessicca & Sophie picked out for a girl

For a boy I had - Josh, Alexander, Peter (after my grandfather) Mathew & James

I really thought I was having a boy for sure....then it turned out a Rebecca...I called out her name the sec the doctor said it's a healthy baby girl...weird huh??
<

Back