• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My DeviantArt account and Zazzle store

Werbung:
I really like your work- it's very expressive and vibrant.

I have a Zazzle account but I never did much with it. It was too much like Cafe Press for me, which never netted me any profit either. I keep trying though.

I really like your work- it's very expressive and vibrant.

I have a Zazzle account but I never did much with it. It was too much like Cafe Press for me, which never netted me any profit either. I keep trying though.

Thank you :)

I have only sold one thing on there lol...it was a print of my Pheonix drawing...but I plan to buy some of my own stuff soon...I'll wear it even if no one else will lol :p

I love the red polkadot shoes with the swirly heart design on the front, they look awesome! I really like the picture you made of Marilyn Monroe as well. You've got some serious talent ;-) Thanks for sharing!

I love the red polkadot shoes with the swirly heart design on the front, they look awesome! I really like the picture you made of Marilyn Monroe as well. You've got some serious talent ;-) Thanks for sharing!

Thank you :) I actually just bought one of my Marilyn shirts to wear myself, so I'm pretty excited about it lol :)

Werbung:
Back