• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My attempt to be feminine...

Lugia

lexus_lf_a_ipod_lockscreen_by_neurotoast-d3ljj7q.jpg

Has failed.

Werbung:
The car looks feminine.:p
Just remove the cob webs and make it flowers instead. (just a suggestion)

The car looks feminine.:p
Just remove the cob webs and make it flowers instead. (just a suggestion)
I tried again...
20zs6qf.jpg

Better?

The guy is Richard Hammond from Total Wipeout... even though he was a bit "uncool-ified" by that show... he was beastly on Top Gear though. :D

Hmmm. You are for sure feminine for liking guys. :p
I do not know him but as you described him, he was manly for being on top gear.
I like guys that looks manly even wearing a skirt (just like the skirts in old roman empire like in the movie Brave Heart).:D

Hmmm. You are for sure feminine for liking guys. :p
I do not know him but as you described him, he was manly for being on top gear.
I like guys that looks manly even wearing a skirt (just like the skirts in old roman empire like in the movie Brave Heart).:D
Oooh, you should watch his show, he is soooooo amazing <3 He's the one in my avatar if you are wondering.

Oooh, you should watch his show, he is soooooo amazing <3 He's the one in my avatar if you are wondering.
I hardly noticed that he is also in your avatar, seems to be a different person to me. He looks so cute and handsome in your avatar. :p

I hardly noticed that he is also in your avatar, seems to be a different person to me. He looks so cute and handsome in your avatar. :p
It's okay xD He has had SOOOO many different hairstyles, he's like a completely different person!

Like, here's him with REALLY short hair:
zthjd0.jpg

And here's him with REALLY long hair:
htwiv5.jpg

AND THE NEW DO:
2nkuqtv.jpg

(he's the one on the right, and yesh this is from Top Gear)

i am just a bit confused, but why are you trying to be feminine? are you perhaps a tomboy, Giygas?
I'm a huge tomboy, even though I don't really like being called that. I tried to be slightly feminine, but as you can see I had failed, so I'm just giving up. :p

i won't call you that then. i'm a bit late to the dance, but was this a sudden change for you? to be more feminine?
Yeah. I was a strange duck before but after some mystery person confronted me about it and got all over me about it this was my attempt which has failed, as there is still an engine and four wheels in it.

Oh, and that one with the dude? I like him from a car show so that doesn't count.

Yeah. I was a strange duck before but after some mystery person confronted me about it and got all over me about it this was my attempt which has failed, as there is still an engine and four wheels in it.

Oh, and that one with the dude? I like him from a car show so that doesn't count.
never make any sudden changes in your life, when it feels like the person is forcing you to change.

I agree, you should only try to be more feminine if you feel that it's important to you. Other people have different opinions they try to force onto us all the time. It's about what makes you happy and what suits you. I am quite feminine, but as a little girl I played with cars a lot as well. I had really short hair at some point and kids that didn't know me would sometimes mistake me for a boy. I didn't like that back then, but I guess it was an honest mistake ;-)

My boyfriend watched topgear and I sometimes watch it with him, that guy is funny ;-)

Werbung:
Why are you trying to be femenine in the first place? If being femenine is not your thing, then do not push yourself to it. If your attempt to be feminine will give you a better life, or better work, better pay and a peace of mind, then go ahead and do it. But it is still you who knows you and who can decide which is better for you. If attempting to be feminine does not yield to something productive, pleasing, and satisfying, then do not continue your attempts anymore.

Back