• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My art work blog

Thumballina

I have an art blog that I update regularly. It's called I 365 Art. Here are some drawings I made recently :).

character-9.jpg

character-4-day32.jpg

Werbung:
Wow! That's so cool looking! I will definitely check out your art blog. Keep creating! I have always admired artists and the time put into their craft. The colors in this one are so dreamy. Great job.

Thank you Lucy! I am happy that you like my stuff, art is my greatest passion in this life :3! Thanks for dropping by :D!

I love your drawing! What did you use to draw that? I checked out your blog and saw more awesome stuff there. I especially love The Snow Witch. It was really beautiful.

You definitely have talent. It's cool that you are pursuing your passion. Not a lot of people can do that. Good luck Thumballina!

These are amazing pictures :) My daughters love art and I am going to show them these pictures tomorrow morning (it is very late and they are sleeping.) I am sure they will love these pics that you drew. Great job!

Werbung:
Back