• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Moan Moan Moan.....

Snowbaby

Do you ever get the feeling that something just is not meant to be?

I just had the manageress of the hotel where our wedding is booked ONE WEEK on Saturday...... on the phone. She said, "I've arranged for all your guests to stay at bed & breakfast accomodation the night before your wedding. We will pay for the cost of it, in respect of the inconvenience."

I was taken aback and agreed to it. Came off the phone, the more I thought about it, the more ridiculous the whole scenario became.... My GROOM has to get up on the day of his wedding, get dressed in casual clothes, eat brekkie, pack his stuff, go to the hotel, wait to be shown to a room at 10 am, get into his room with all his stuff, unpack, get ready for the ceremony at 12 NOON!!!!!!!!

How *sweary word* stupid???????

So I phoned her back and said, it's a bit awkward for him, what time will he have to be out of the B&B? She said "oh don't worry, he can book into his hotel room whatever time he likes on the day."

Ok I thought, it's a bit inconvenient, but he can get up early and be sorted, and it's free.

Then I thought more about it, and got more mad, how dare they move MY husband to be on the morning of his wedding???

Soooooooo I phoned her back again and said, I hate being awkward but I'm really not happy about the situation. I booked all my guests rooms at the beginning of this year so I was sure they'd all have rooms to stay. Do you know how she responded???

In a very offhand, offensive manner... " *sigh*, Ok we'll move someone else then, bye" and she *sweary word* hung up.

It's 10 days before my wedding.

Werbung:
I'm at a stage tonight where I'm sitting here eating a bag of biscuits.... all of them. *sigh*

I feel so piddled off, so angry, tired, past caring but yet still bothered. This is our wedding day, they are spoiling it. I just hope they don't treat us like crap on the day thinking "they should have moved rooms".

They dare spoil our special day, and they will soon know all about it.

Don't LET them ruin it Snowy.

It's one thing to ask if your guests can be moved at their expense but how DARE they even think about relocating the groom.

Stick to your guns and don't take any crap from them

*huggles*

I'd also look into making a complaint after your honeymoon, they have p*ssed you about for way to long and make sure everyone you know is aware of the bad service.

Werbung:
what a *sweary word* bitch who the *sweary word* does she think she is?!

snowy you poor thing!
<

Back