• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Migraines + morning sickness! Ugh...

Cecille

I have migraines since I was younger (am not sure when it exactly started) and it really freaks me out now that it occurs at the same time with my dizziness and wanting to vomit. This really sucks as I cannot do my online jobs well. Arrgh! My weekly earnings are dropping down and I can't seem to budget our expenses well with too little amount of money. :(

Has anybody experienced this too?

Werbung:
I have occasional headaches especially when the weather is too hot. It's troublesome to have migraines as well as morning sickness but this will all come to pass once the baby is born. And then you'll have your hands full with taking care of a little baby. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll find a way to get through this. Perhaps you just need to adjust your spending so that it will not go over your budget and what you're able to earn online.

You can also find the times when you're feeling well and then work only during those times. When you're not well and having your migraines and morning sickness, just rest as much as you can so that when you feel better, you're able to work at your best.

This is the reason why I prefer passive income rather than income which you get only when you work. I'm a freelance article writer and I write articles for paid to write websites. Even if I don't log into the websites every day, all the articles that I've published on the websites still earn me money. So when I'm not feeling well or not up to working online, I will still earn.

I have occasional headaches especially when the weather is too hot. It's troublesome to have migraines as well as morning sickness but this will all come to pass once the baby is born. And then you'll have your hands full with taking care of a little baby. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll find a way to get through this. Perhaps you just need to adjust your spending so that it will not go over your budget and what you're able to earn online.

You can also find the times when you're feeling well and then work only during those times. When you're not well and having your migraines and morning sickness, just rest as much as you can so that when you feel better, you're able to work at your best.

This is the reason why I prefer passive income rather than income which you get only when you work. I'm a freelance article writer and I write articles for paid to write websites. Even if I don't log into the websites every day, all the articles that I've published on the websites still earn me money. So when I'm not feeling well or not up to working online, I will still earn.

So, you get a residual income? I would love to know how to be involved in that type of writing.
I have migraines since I was younger (am not sure when it exactly started) and it really freaks me out now that it occurs at the same time with my dizziness and wanting to vomit. This really sucks as I cannot do my online jobs well. Arrgh! My weekly earnings are dropping down and I can't seem to budget our expenses well with too little amount of money. :(

Has anybody experienced this too?

I am sorry you ae going through all of this! Are you getting enough water everyday? Sometimes dehydration can bring on migraines.

I freelance as well, but I have not found any work with passive income. How do I find these types of assignments? Thank you! :)

So, you get a residual income? I would love to know how to be involved in that type of writing.
I'm a lazy person who doesn't know about creating websites and maintaining it. I will start a free blog at Blogger.com and then never post on it and it will be left abandoned. So I thought when I discovered that there are websites that pay you to publish articles on their websites, I grabbed the opportunity to earn a bit of money online.

There are many such websites like Bukisa, Helium, Triond, Wikinut, ExpertsColumn, Infobarrel, ContentCaboodle and many more. Just google "related: bukisa.com" or "related:Helium.com" (without the quotation marks) and Google will display many websites. I prefer to write for websites that pay per view because this way my earnings are not dependent on visitors clicking on the ads like if you participate in a Google Adsense sharing revenue websites. But these types of websites are slowly disappearing on the web.

If you can write fairly good English, it's easy to write for these websites and earn a passive income. Try it out. If you're interested you can pm me and I'll explain further.

Werbung:

I am sorry you ae going through all of this! Are you getting enough water everyday? Sometimes dehydration can bring on migraines.

Yes. In fact, I always have water beside me when I work online. I always feel thirsty so I have to sip water every now and then. I think the weather and fatigue contribute to my migraine. So I have to stay from them as much as I can.

Back