• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Member Of The Month - How It Works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowbaby

Heya everyone :wave2:

We here at Girl Power, have decided to introduce a "Member of the Month" title. This will be given out at the end of each month, for the previous month, i.e. awarded at the end of April for the month of April.

How will this work?
Firstly, let me emphasise - this is not a popularity contest !!! These awards will be based on the quality of people's posts, or whether someone was particularly helpful, etc.

All members will be eligible to nominate someone, then the person with the most votes, will be awarded the title. All members are eligible to be voted apart from Bertha and I, I think that's only fair. But the Gmods are votable!!

Whoever is member of the month, will get a cool image to place in their signature, which has their name and the month which they are awarded for.

Just one last point... whoever wins this month is not votable for next month... i.e. whoever is April's member of the month can not be nominated for May's award... but can for June, etc.

Any questions or queries, please feel free to ask! Or PM me
<

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back