• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Masculine TV Shows

Dreek Lass

I have always been somewhat of a tomboy. I am less of one now than I ever was, because I really like to look pretty - as far as my idea of what 'pretty' is because it really is a preference. But I don't wear the snap backs as I used to all of the time when I was younger. I would much prefer to make a nice elegant and sexy quiff out of my hair, rather than suffocate it with a hat lol.

But one thing that hasn't really changed much is my love for masculine TV shows. I love shows like Dexter, Breaking Bad, The Ultimate Fighter. Amish Mafia. I like my masculine shows. My sister is always asking me how I can watch half of them, because she finds them boring. Lol.

As a woman, are the shows that you watch more masculine, feminine, or a nice mix of both?

Werbung:
Are they really considered masculine? I like many of these shows as well. I love American Ninja Warrior. I also like the new Battlestar Galactica too. Of course, now that I think about it, I was a tomboy as well. I was also an athlete. Maybe you're right!

Werbung:
Are they really considered masculine? I like many of these shows as well. I love American Ninja Warrior. I also like the new Battlestar Galactica too. Of course, now that I think about it, I was a tomboy as well. I was also an athlete. Maybe you're right!

Oh these shows are most certainly masculine lol. Dexter is a pretty masculine show, with Debra Morgan's character being the only thing to balance out the masculine with the feminine. But even then Dexter is still the main character and he is pretty masculine, especially since he does not experience emotions like the rest of the world does.

Breaking Bad is even more masculine that Dexter. There is very little female influence in that show, apart from skylar, Walter's wife. But a lot fo the story line does not revolve around her. she is part of the supporting case.

The Ultimate Fighter is a reality TV show where mixed martial arts fighters must beat one another up until there is only one person left. Masculine lol. But I love it!!!

A lot of women that I ask about watching shows like this look at me sideways lol.

Back