• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Losing two of my best friends??

saraerose

Ok, Well I just need to say it right? :(

My best freind told me I got a little mean and got on her nerves for 2 years now, yeah two years. She said I would call her things like "Baby" and laugh at her. I told her I didn't mean it, I was joking about the name calling and I didn't know she was senitive. :(

I also said I wasn't laughing at her, but with her! My other friend that I sit next to on the bus "Secretly" agreed with her. Now my other best friend on the bus gets the car ride to school in the morning and sits away from me on the bus. I feel like she is trying to avoid me, and I said I'm sorry consently, they know how hard it is enough for me in life, and they are making it harder.

I'm just so clueless of what to do,:confused: they are not in any of my classes in school, and whenever I text them they never reply. My friend on the phone (not on the bus) talks to me more about it and makes it hurt more every time I answer the phone I start crying when we hang up. The thing that hurts is I can't say get off the subject because I tried, and if I avoid them, our freindship is over. :(

I'm so upset because I want everything back to normal, I've been so gloomy in class (not crying) that my other freinds say I'm not acting normal.
I tried everything, but it's like I broke they're arms on purpose, I forgived them thosaunds of times, but this one time they don't forgive. ;(

Werbung:
EDIT:
_____

Okay, I got more news from picking up the phone again. :(

Everyone dosen't like I'm a "Goody Two Shoes" and I listen and never get in trouble...What the heck?!?!?! :confused: Why Would I want to??? People don't like how I dress, I wear dresses sometimes and I don't wear jeans. Eveybody finds me weird cuz of that.

Of course I don't know who "Everybody" is but I stuck up for myself and said "If people don't like me the way I am, then it's there problem." I was sticking up for myself but I broke down crying as soon as we hung up again.
.... :(

I just want everything back to normal! I haven't laughed in so long it's upseting me! How do I solve everything?!? :mad::confused: :(

Werbung:
i think your friends are the ones being mean
just go confront them, tell them that you've been through so much pain and you just want things back to normal and maybe they'll understand

Back