• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Looking for a new TV Series to get into

Zynni

Now that Sons of Anarchy is over :( I want to find another great drama to get all wrapped up in. Who has a good suggestion? That one will be hard to compete with. The characters just entangled you into their stories.

I follow more than one series already, but I need a new favorite TV show now!

Werbung:
Hmm, that's a toughie. Scandal's pretty good - you've got your sex etc, but the overall plot is good and it's created by Shonda Rhimes (she created Grey's Anatomy) so you know it's good, plus Kerry Washington's in it - though if you watch that already, maybe Gotham or Arrow if you want something different. Switched at Birth is pretty good. Your usual cop shows are good too, Chicago Fire/PD. I don't watch much live action at the moment xD I'm binge-watching Fairy Tail.

Have you watched Sherlock with Benedict Cumberbatch? There are three season so far and you won't be disappointed. If you like supernatural shows, I recommend Haven too as that has some good twists in it.

Orphan Black is definitely a good one. Forever doesn't seem too bad (the original Mr Fantastic is in it - Ioan Gruffudd) from what I've seen via the trailers. Vikings is good as well, sex, violence, historical inaccuracies that don't really make a difference in the show itself.

You should definitely watch Orange is the New Black, it's about life in a women's prison. It's kind of hard to categorize because it's both comedy and drama but it's really compelling and entertaining. It also two seasons in so you'll have lots of episodes to watch.

Werbung:
I just started watching The Magicians and The Shannara Chronicles and I must say I am totally addicted. Both are based off of books and now I have to go out and buy those books.

The Magicians tv series looks to be about people who are being recruited by a University for their graduate program in magical studies. The first episode is up on Syfy and looks really good. The series is officially debuting on Jan. 25th and I am so excited to see the rest of the series.

The Shannara Chronicles is on MTV. I was hoping they would have it on Hulu like Finding Carter but alas is not on there. :( I was told the series is based upon the second book (The Elfstones of Shannara) so my friend said that if I wanted back story I need to go read the The Sword of Shannara.

Back