• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

keeping yourself alive

chapel

without thinking on it can you girls and guys type one thing off the top of your head that defines "keeping yourself alive" to you?

i know it's a weird topic, but i'm trying to find what keeps me alive for myself.

Werbung:
What's keeping me alive are my kids and family.
I wouldn't still be here if not for them.
They motivate me a lot.

Fear. It sounds silly, but... you know, that fear of the unknown, the fear of trying something you haven't tried before...

Conquering fear is an amazing feeling and I wouldn't be alive if it weren't for that.

Adventure is also my heartbeat. I'm the adventerous sort of girl and without that I don't know where we would be.

Whats keeping me alive is my sister and my boyfriend. They mean the world to me. And also my family. Without my family and their support I don't know where I would be.

What's keeping me alive is my family. Without them, I wouldn't know what to do. My family is what keeps me going. They are my support system.

What keeps me alive is my daughter and family. They are the reason I want to keep living. An inspiration. They are my precious gems.

What's really keeping me alive right now is my new boyfriend. We've only been together for a day now but there is very much love and happiness.

I think friends and family is what keeps pretty much everyone alive. I have bipolar disorder and I've been so depressed before that I was suicidal and honestly the idea that I would break my parents and my boyfriend's hearts is the only thing that kept me from doing it.

Oh and pizza, I couldn't eat pizza if I was dead! :p

Werbung:
This is an interesting thread. Hmmm, I don't really know but if I try to pinpoint the main thing that keeps me alive other than my family and pets, I guess it's that I always think someday my ship will come in. I don't mean I'll win the lottery or anything, but I always think that the future holds something really awesome for me, but I don't know what it is yet.

Back