• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Just Having A Mope :(

Potholer

Ughh I feel like crap. I started feeling heaps better in the glandular fever department so got all excited and planned too much. A friend came over on friday which was AWESOME and I felt great after so thought it would be totally sweet to go out for coffee on saturday morning and then go 4wdriving with my Dad and brother but I was feeling the illness before I left saturday morning and by saturday evening I felt like complete rubbish, couldn't be bothered finishing dinner cos I was so knackered and now I'm so ridiculously overtired that I have a massive mouth ulcer that makes it hurt to eat and talk (so I'm talking with a lisp which is pretty funny really) so I also can't be bothered eating much.

And I'm grouchy and stupid things make me want to cry. And this upcoming week I've got a tonne of things I was excited about doing. Incluidng going tubing down the Otaki river with the family which I'm gonna do which also means I need to scrap picking up a friend from the airport, staying the night at another friends the same night, busking the next day, doing coffee with a friend and 2 dinners out cos I wont be able to handle anything besides tubing, judging by how totally rubbish I feel. And even though it looks like I'm gonna be missing out on EVERYtHING this week, I'm not bothered cos I feel so crappy.

I hate being this sick, I haven't been able to get a job all summer so I've got no money and my parents have been paying for everything so they half hold over my head "it's our money, you'll take the cheapest option" which is so annoying.

Also, my rabbits wont come over for pats anymore. the smaller one, Houdini, bites Lucius if Lucius comes over as if to stay "no, stay away from her, you're mine, not hers" which makes me really sad cos Lucius used to be sooo cuddly and friendly and curious but now he runs away when I come near :( :(. And I don't know how to fix it either except to spray Houdi with water whenever he comes near when I call for Lucius to come over.

*mope* I'm going out to the shops with Dad to pick up stuff for the river tomorrow but I'm just gonna sit in the car cos walking too much leaves me weak-kneed, it's so ridiculous. Glange SUCKS.

Werbung:
Oh Potty :( Sorry you feel so crappy again, that sucks big time :( Try to get as much rest as you can and drink lots and lots for the next few days.

:bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:

thanks Snowy, I'm feeling better this morning after a good night's sleep and looks like we're not doing the river cos it's a bit cold and Mum doesn't want me risking a cold heh (aren't mums great?) so we're going to Castle Point by the beach instead (which has no castle btw...there's only one castle in NZ that I know of and it costs 25$ to get inside...)

Werbung:
Awwww probably best you don't chance the river! Glad you have picked up a bit though, just remember to take it easy!

Back