• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Just A Collection Of Things :(

Potholer

Not feeling so flash hot.

1. Am overtired
2. probably hormonal

Making me absolutely fedup with having to fight for every point I have with one of my friends. it's never "Hmm, Jen, that doens't sound right, isn't it this?" It's "hell no stop being a dumbass, THIS is the actual case now shut the hell up." If I want to get any point across I really have to dig in my heels, raise my voice and tell THEM they're being ridiculous. Particular weaknesses I have - standing my ground, being argumentative about something I care about, telling people they're being stupid. I'm so sick of it. But only cos I'm in a Mood, ya know. And my friend gets into moods when I do so neither of us are particularly (and by not particularly, I mean not at all) sympathetic to the other and she thinks I'M being a complete ass. And the Mood is making dealing with being practically in love with one of my closest friends so horribly hard right now, especially when I have to watch them being just about the most extremely affectionate couple in the world and hearing them giggle incessantly. They know how I feel but I can't exactly ask them to stop or not be so....coupley just cos I'm in a mood cos that's completely unfair and stoopid, I just have to suffer in silence and deal with it until I'm not so stupidly oversensitive. Just gotta wait it out.

I'll sleep to the smell of lavendar and feel better....in a week or whenever the haze of upset passes.

<

Werbung:
((((((Potty)))))) I'm sorry things are a bit cack for you right now.

You should come visit thisty and I and we'll teach you more Scottish
<

*grin* thanks Snowy. Have I told you guys I might be coming to Scotland in a year or two for my OE?

Surprisingly enough I'm feeling a bit better this morning so I have to make the most of it before I drop again, heh. Feeling better, despite having been woken up at 1.15am by the stupid rabbit chewing on the rabbit. Not feeling any less jealous though.... I need time away from them maybe.

Werbung:
Luckily yes - it's easter next weekend and I'm going back home for the juggling festival for the weekend. Except I'm told the girlfriend is going away for the weekend which means it's basically gonna be me and him hanging out the whole time which also makes it worse. LIFE IS LAME.

...and by rabbit chewing on the rabbit, I actually mean, rabbit chewing on the carpet.

Back