• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I've been banned??

Deshka

Hi! I just got an email from Walter on this board... letting me know it's back online and to come back!

So, I came back!

And now I am trying to read posts... but I get this message when I click on threads:

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I've done nothing wrong! :confused:

Werbung:
No one was banned, as you can write a post I assume its a strange problem and I will try to fix this...

I've found the problem, sorry for the confusion.
Will be fixed in the next 10 minutes!

Excellent! Thanks! Sorry for posting in here... I wasn't sure where to, and didn't know if my email went through properly. Now I know it has! :)

...I'd ban you for having too many !'s in your little blurb, but I'm fickle like that. Welcome back :)

Thanks for the welcome! My name is Jessica and I'm from Canada! Just turned 33 on Monday! :D I'm a daycare owner/provider, and I look forward to getting to know the group!

Hi Jessica, nice to meet you :)

Sorry about the glitches we seem to be having but don't worry I'm sure Walter wil have them ironed out soon and in the meantime I'll keep approving your posts as I see them

Lou :)

I think I'll call you Jessicanada. It might seem longer, and slightly stupider... But I need to do something to justify my need for medication... :D

Welcome Jessicanada, I'm scott (yes, male) 30 from Australia but alienated to the UK. :)

Tiggs.... You should know the man can't keep me down. Well unless hes bigger then me..... But then I usually run away and hide so he can't get me.....

Werbung:
Back