• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Is this normal or weird?

Irishgirl2002

So me and my friend are in the 9th grade, we were in my room working on a project and I left for a few minutes to do some stuff.

When I got back she was asleep in a funny way. Like she was asleep on the bed, but her feet were sticking out on top of the desk. cuz we were making a poster for history class, but her feet were on top of it lol.

Anyways I didn't want to wake her up so I started working again, but I kept getting distracted cuz her feet were blocking the poster, and her toes kept wiggling a lot, so I started playing around with them.

For example whenever I pushed her toes back and forth a few times, they would start wiggling by themselves =P. Then I would hold them still to make them stop.

I think she was probably dreaming about dancing the whole time since we both take irish dance class. Cuz her toes would randomly start wiggling in different sequences =P. And they follow instructions too, like if I push them around faster then they wiggle faster. or if I whisper "twinkle toes" a few times, they start wiggling too. And if you whisper "point your toes" then her toes make a point and flex like a ballerina.

Anyways is it normal that I was actually amused and liked playing around with her feet when she was dreaming? Thanks!

Werbung:
Sounds as if you were just messing around. What is normal? Are you asking because you thought there were feelings behind it? Did you tell her what you did? It does depend on your friendship and how people react, as some people wouldn't like it and others wouldn't mind.

I haven't told her about it, but we're good friends so I don't think she mind, and she's asleep so she probably doesn't care lol. I'm asking because I played around with her feet this way before, like last time she fell asleep this way when we were doing homework, and her feet were on top of our homework and her toes wiggled like that too, I think it's really cute.

It is n`t average, and it may well suggest to a tendency for closer relationships in gender than average. Close relationships are not sexual relationships, but some sexual relationships are close relationships.
Had she of just being "messing around" it would not of been on her mind for her to have brought it here in the first place.

Werbung:
It sounds like typical goofing around that would happen between friends or even sisters. Touching doesn't always assume something sexual. I wouldn't read too much into it. If there are other reasons behind this question, it's probably something that you need to discuss with her.

Back