• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Is it normal to enjoy feeling weak?

I love being week!:D My boyfriend is very many, very strong and tall while I'm petite. I love it because he makes me feel so safe, I can always hide in his arms when something goes wrong:p

Werbung:
I love being week!:D My boyfriend is very many, very strong and tall while I'm petite. I love it because he makes me feel so safe, I can always hide in his arms when something goes wrong:p
Haha, try wrestling him sometime for fun and see how long it takes for him to completely defeat you. ^^

Werbung:
My boyfriend and I are literally the exact same size. I kind of don't like it! I don't really feel like he's small, but like I'm a giant! We're both 5'7'' so I guess he's a little short and I'm a little tall and we meet in the middle. But I do know what you mean. I love whenever he does something to show he's stronger than me *(like opening a jar I can't get or carrying something heavy for me). I love men being men. :)

Back