• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

is he cute

rate this guy

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:
he asked me for a date should i say yes or no?

I think he looks just fine and what I feel matter more is his attitude and your feelings towards him. He is your friend so you know his real personality and you could only answer that question if you will like to have date with him. If you are not that sure, maybe try group dates if he will agree on it. ;)

Since when does your decision to date someone have to be based on what others think of him? I personally think he's unattractive, but that's just my opinion. If you're afraid that he'll make you look bad, you're not a very good friend and you shouldn't date him either. If he makes you happy, who cares how he looks? Appearances can be changed.

Since when does your decision to date someone have to be based on what others think of him? I personally think he's unattractive, but that's just my opinion. If you're afraid that he'll make you look bad, you're not a very good friend and you shouldn't date him either. If he makes you happy, who cares how he looks? Appearances can be changed.

don't say he is cute.i think he is not eve avg...

Werbung:
I think he looks just fine and what I feel matter more is his attitude and your feelings towards him. He is your friend so you know his real personality and you could only answer that question if you will like to have date with him. If you are not that sure, maybe try group dates if he will agree on it. ;)

are u sure.hahaaha......

Back