• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

is finally quitting..

Our minds can be a sneaky bugger that leads us astray more often than not. It sounds counter intuitive to hear, but the reality of life is that true happiness comes from letting go. We often feel the need to have a clearly defined plan that leads us in the direction that is "best" for us. We fill our minds with opinions, images, ideas, and perceptions that re-enforce this image we hold. We often find ourselves staying in situations that aren't healthy for us, and offer nothing for our sense of inner peace and well being. I have found that I don't need to know what I will find on the path, but to enjoy the journey as I take it. If I am following my inner song and heart, I cannot take a wrong path. What I need will be provided in equal portions to my faith.

Werbung:
It's almost harder to quit a job than to be asked to leave. If you are not happy, you are making the right decision. My boyfriend dragged himself to a job he hated every day for three years. Then, they fired him. They said it was because he "seemed miserable." So, you did the right thing for your sanity, your health, and probably for your career. I hope it worked out for you.

Back