• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I'm girl. I want to kiss my best friend, a girl.

Gentle woods

Hello. Please call me Gentle woods if you'd like to.
I want to kiss my best friend and we are both girls. We both are mind opened... Still, i consider her my friend, my only real friend but i don't want to freak her out. My sugestion of "kissing" is different: this one kiss i want to give her has NO romantic meaning, i just want to show to her how much i care about her with this delicate present of mine, maybe the only delicate thing i can ever give to someone. But how may i deliver it without making her fear, without freaking her out... i've tried to tell her indirectly but it doesn't work. Or maybe i just should kiss her without saying anything? Wait for a reaction?
That kiss for me means gratitude, gentelness. Please help me with this one, put yourself in my shoes and try to understand it's not that easy to me to show her something about me, especially whe it comes to something so intimate as care. And yes, it has to be a kiss. Nothing more, nothing else.

Werbung:
Well, first, there are ways to express love and deep gratitude without kissing someone. Kissing her flat out may send he the message that you are gay or bisexual, and unless the feelings were recriprocated, odds are, it's going to freak or weird her out, however if the gesture was misread and she was sexually attracted to you, that would be more awkward because you didn't have any meaning behind the kiss except to express a deep seated feeling of emotional attachment to a friend, while she had romantic feelings towards you. There are so many variables to consider in this situation that it just seems like in the long wrong, it would be better for finding a better, safer way to say I love you or I appreciate you than a kiss.

I'm a bit torn between the intent of your kiss and the process of doing it. I understand that this is simply for gratitude because she is your friend but in context, the kiss you are asking for is something of intimate nature. Does it really need to be intense? Or should a peck on the lips suffice? Because a peck on the lips would not send mixing signals compared to the former one.

And lastly, it may sound weird to ask her casually but given that she is as open minded as you, I'm sure it would be better if you ask her first. You could always start with, "You've been a great friend to me and I don't know how to begin thanking you. I know it might sound weird but would it be alright if I kiss you?". Or something close to that.

Werbung:
I am not sure that I would give her a kiss if you are not sure how she is going to react. You can give her a nice hug and say "thank you for being such a great friend." As Chavaun said, she may take it to mean more if you give her a kiss now and that may be a very awkward situation.

Some people do give a quick peck on the cheek or even the lips to greet friends or family, but if you have been friends for quite a while and never did this before it may mix feelings. I could be wrong, it is hard to say without knowing you and your friend.

Back