• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

If you could change one thing about your partner, what would it be?

claudine

I love my boyfriend with all my heart and the truth is that I wouldn't want to change anything about him:love:. Sure, sometimes he gets on my nerves, but it doesn't change the fact that he is the most wonderful person I've ever met. Our little arguments make things more interesting, haha. However, if I had to change one thing about him, I'd make him an optimist. He is a big pessimist. It doesn't bother me, but I'm sad when I see that he worries about something that may never happen.

Werbung:
I'm sure it's awfully difficult to be in a long distance relationship, Lugia:( Do you contact each other often?:) If my boyfriend lived so far away, I would call him every day and I would send him romantic letters:love: I know I would miss him terribly! So I can imagine how you feel:(

I'm sure it's awfully difficult to be in a long distance relationship, Lugia:( Do you contact each other often?:) If my boyfriend lived so far away, I would call him every day and I would send him romantic letters:love: I know I would miss him terribly! So I can imagine how you feel:(
It's hard work and sometimes a bit lonely but she's worth it. I try not to think about the distance too much; I just try to imagine we're just on vacation for a very long time. It sounds silly but it works for me, anyway. But she makes me so happy that from Indiana to Prague doesn't feel all that far after all :D

It's hard work and sometimes a bit lonely but she's worth it. I try not to think about the distance too much; I just try to imagine we're just on vacation for a very long time. It sounds silly but it works for me, anyway. But she makes me so happy that from Indiana to Prague doesn't feel all that far after all :D
Oh, I visited Prague once, it's such a gorgeous city!:D I spent two weeks there. I live in Poland, so it's not too far away from me.
I think that being in a long distance relationship is difficult, but also really romantic. I'm sure that you both think of each other all the time:) And there are so many ways to keep in touch these days - cell phones, emails, skype:)

Oh, I visited Prague once, it's such a gorgeous city!:D I spent two weeks there. I live in Poland, so it's not too far away from me.
I think that being in a long distance relationship is difficult, but also really romantic. I'm sure that you both think of each other all the time:) And there are so many ways to keep in touch these days - cell phones, emails, skype:)
Yeah! We plan to mail things to each other as well, and of course cute dorky things like music playlists etc... :love:

This is a great idea!:) My friend was in a long distance relationship a few years ago. I remember that her boyfriend send her a giant teddy bear for her birthday. I think it was very sweet of him:)

If I had to change something about my boyfriend that would surely be the fact he is too attached to his family, not in a good way at all. He's a really good guy tho, but he really needs to be more responsible. There are several things that worry me a bit about him, but they are minor things :) I love the fact he is willing to work on his issues tho.

I also dislike his tendency to lie over small things, that scares me to be honest. I've told him trying to lie to me is futile, since I'm really good with body language and I know the body language of a liar. I learnt this the hard way some years ago with my first ex :( Now I know what signs and eye movements to look for when asking a question... sometimes I feel so afraid to see something there...

Werbung:

I'm sitting here trying to come up with something and I really can't. I don't think I'd choose to change anything about my hubby at all.

Like you said, there are a few things that bother me, but changing them would change the whole person, so I think I'll just say that there's nothing I would change. :whistle:

Back